I need to hook up w/ the TW guild. Gimme directions :)

I had a long talk with sinbad this morning when the servers came back up. I talked to him about LoD and SP and ST. I told him the reason why the exST members left ST and formed SP and why a lot of people dont like being in ST because of the PK restrictions. I told him that he can be a bitch at times ect..

everything any of you would have said. He agreed with most of what i said except the PK thing. He told me that while the PKing is limited due to Alliances and the fact that ST doesnt grief (wich i dont do anyway because killing R2's in khar to me is pointless.)

he also mentioned something about not being Allied with Lok-Ri and they are free targets if you want to PK.

LoD has thier head up thier ass and if they could ever find some KY to pull it out then they would be a better guild. But until then they still need to get thier shit together instead of slinging it out of thier mouths.

ya, lokri is not really allied... if st attacks lod, and lokri happens to be there... more likely a coincidence than anything else...

lokri will kill any st or lod, though, who "ventures amongst their territories"

fucking faggots.

Im not really sure what DA was going for in that post, almost every time in ST or LoD when the enemy was seen on the island, we were told to recall. and then everyone moved out together to remove the threat. so i dont see the differnce

noone is ever told to recall in ST/ in fact sinbad was yelling at a full R5 king group that recalled to bank when 7 or 8 LoD came PKn on friday night. it made me :lol: as i was more than willing to roll with my at the time R3.6 bard. But i was at gypsies and they were at xibol tun so there really was no point. they all recalled before we could kill them....oh well.

MaD_ReBeL said:

"The rules say you cant PK anyone you're allied with or anyone you're nuetral with.. so therefor you can only PK LoD."

I pay to play this game. So then my goal is to enjoy this game to the fullest potential I can, therefore I dont want to limit my PK target audience to 1/10th of the server.

Sieges, the alliances, guild politics, all means nothing to me. All I care about is roaming the mainland (Including ST Gilligans Isle) and killing as many as I can.

Thats the way it is, for me.

SlotR said:
I pay to play this game. So then my goal is to enjoy this game to the fullest potential I can, therefore I dont want to limit my PK target audience to 1/10th of the server.

Sieges, the alliances, guild politics, all means nothing to me. All I care about is roaming the mainland (Including ST Gilligans Isle) and killing as many as I can.

Thats the way it is, for me.

i agree 100% with hank.. but until im R6 like you (or you are about to be) i have to put up with this shit..

Back