If you're looking for fun, fear server is not the place to be.

Last Major holdout to prevent one guild domination on fear just got destroyed.

The major guild Ebonlore bitches that they have no competition, yet they just destroyed any chance of any.

Anyways, what I've learned from this siege is:

sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe, sb.exe.

My guild plays on Fear.

We beat EL at Mesnee.

Don't worry, just keep a low profile for a bit and build up we'll be fine.

You can reach me at Rayn, 55 Wizard. Currently, I'm guildless and a mercenary to avoid retribution to my friends since I'm high on the Ebonlore hitlist.

I work solo and alone until things are ready.

Ok, I rolled up a scout tonight on fear, name of Aiel Windcatcher. I got to 14 before having to call it a night. Guess we'll see how it goes.

Rayn said:
My guild plays on Fear.

We beat EL at Mesnee.

Don't worry, just keep a low profile for a bit and build up we'll be fine.

You can reach me at Rayn, 55 Wizard. Currently, I'm guildless and a mercenary to avoid retribution to my friends since I'm high on the Ebonlore hitlist.

I work solo and alone until things are ready.

Aye Rayn, Shrubbery did a bang up job.

HoR could've held out longer, but having someone unlock our doors, turn off the Guards KOS to Ebonlore, and remove all the gold from our tree made the fight a helluva lot easier for EL. I spent most of the fight being ganked at ruins, then tree, then ruins, then tree.

As it is now, the city I've been frequenting, Dusktilldawn (a great city by the way) which is neutral and an open, just got war declared on it by EL. We are so screwed, guess they got pissed that our warrior trainer was R6. :/ But our GL was prepared to move, so now we are subbed to Havion, with lots of gold in the bank for new buildings and walls, and all the deeds we need to set up shop again once EL is finished. :)

Last edited:
Back