[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I'm pretty sure that in the year [strike]2017[/strike] 2018 a president could get shit done while begging his supermodel wife for sex

edit: here u go man {YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE} turn squigglys to open and close brackets and insert the tag to ur retarded video in between

ur welcome

Last edited:
why bother with a busted up washed up model when you could Lolita express yourself to the Dominican republic and stretch out nubile 14 year olds

why bother with a busted up washed up model when you could Lolita express yourself to the Dominican republic and stretch out nubile 14 year olds

same reason we all do

cooks

cleans

takes care of the house

u can buy 2 (legal) instagram models in vegas for a few hundred bucks an hour

{YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE} turn squigglys to open and close brackets and insert the tag to ur retarded video in between

ur welcome

Thanks for nothing. I've already tried this - I meant having the video show in the frame of a post with the Youtube tag. That just does a link. Not at all what I was talking about.

You're sperging over some made up fat guy being gay in a book? Does that threaten your faith? Afraid to turn the pages and transform into gay? You motherless cuck.

Leftists can keep attacking Christmas and whatever other traditions they deem to be dogmas for all I care. Doesn't mean I'm not going to point out the fact that they're just provacateuring every time they pretend that they aren't deliberately trying to piss off christians or traditionalists as they constantly instigate manufactured outrage, while pretending to be innocent bystanders or victims if you point out their troll attempt. Your post is a perfect example. :]

Thanks for nothing. I've already tried this - I meant having the video show in the frame of a post with the Youtube tag. That just does a link. Not at all what I was talking about.

quote this post and u can (maybe) figure it out mr senior programmer for the department of defense

edit: maybe ur settings in options r wrong u can chose to embed etc. gg glhf

Like I said, I'm already aware of how to do that. That just shows a link on the forums. A real forum would display the video frame within the post instead of leaving the site.

Make sense now?

Like I said, I'm already aware of how to do that. That just shows a link on the forums. A real forum would display the video frame within the post instead of leaving the site.

Make sense now?

I see it in the "frame within the post" not sure why u don't

this is awkward

grange.png

Back