so fufu, what are YOU going to do to drg0n? by fraggle - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page so fufu, what are YOU going to do to drg0n?
Page 11 of 11
poof
VeteranX
Old
201 - 08-07-2008, 19:11
god you stupid ******s always ruin good threads with posts like "omg this is so epic" and "hof material, im beating off right now"

Sponsored Links
SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
202 - 08-07-2008, 19:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodie View Post
g1
who is going to be the third person to jump on this obvious and unfunny joke? anyone?
it has to be said by someone. Can't just let that pass.

L&L-KaoS
Unregistered
Old
203 - 08-07-2008, 19:17
not going to begin to suggest how dumb fufu is for selling drugs over the internet.

let's just advertise it.

im sure your main dealer would love to hear all about this.

but then again i guess i did just suggest it.

Yankee
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
204 - 08-07-2008, 19:42
So...

The truth will be that Fufu gamled the money away, made this story up, and later had to beg Drag0n not to expose him

Darksidesmoker
Veteran++
Old
205 - 08-07-2008, 19:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee View Post
So...

The truth will be that Fufu gamled the money away, made this story up, and later had to beg Drag0n not to expose him
or fufu stole the money from the frat, lied and said he got robbed by someone over the internet, used dragon's story as proof he was robbed.

The swiss army knife story sounds fake right off the bat, for a couple of reasons.

1. Fufu claims to have picked dragon up. Yet if I was robbed in my car and the thief was only carrying a pocket knife I am sure I would have got out and kicked his ass or gotten my ass kicked. Not wanting to fight someone with a pocket knife close quarters in a car is one thing but in the open a pocket knife is useless. I mean imagine being fufu watching thief exit the car and just walk away, I just don't see this happening even if fufu was sacred.

2. No competent drug dealer as fufu claims to be would ever use that much cash with someone he doesn't know let alone that the stranger was from the internet.

Last edited by Darksidesmoker; 08-07-2008 at 19:59..
Ender
ValtreX
Old
206 - 08-07-2008, 20:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post

How old is brasstax? Seriously.

Lobster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
207 - 08-07-2008, 20:35
Drgon I will pay you in the region of 1200 dollars to hear your side of this story.

I'll bring it to you in my car.

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
208 - 08-07-2008, 21:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksidesmoker View Post
or fufu stole the money from the frat, lied and said he got robbed by someone over the internet, used dragon's story as proof he was robbed.

The swiss army knife story sounds fake right off the bat, for a couple of reasons.

1. Fufu claims to have picked dragon up. Yet if I was robbed in my car and the thief was only carrying a pocket knife I am sure I would have got out and kicked his ass or gotten my ass kicked. Not wanting to fight someone with a pocket knife close quarters in a car is one thing but in the open a pocket knife is useless. I mean imagine being fufu watching thief exit the car and just walk away, I just don't see this happening even if fufu was sacred.

2. No competent drug dealer as fufu claims to be would ever use that much cash with someone he doesn't know let alone that the stranger was from the internet.
He said he was worried about the leather interior of his car.

Page 11 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page so fufu, what are YOU going to do to drg0n?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
oven dodger