How come there's no girls on this forum

No Im serious

I'm really beginning to wonder whether to post here anymore

The majority of posters act like complete faggots on the forum, then when they tell stories of what happened to them off the forum, it always winds up with them sounding like complete fags.

Then when a girl (stupidly) decides to show her face here, all they do is annoy, insult, or fuck with her until she leaves.

On top of that, most of the people here never leave the house, socialize with other people, or interact with the opposite sex, and they don't have a clue what social graces are.

So.... it's like... I'm really wondering.... why not just rename the site to DysfunctionalFaggotsSittingAroundOnline.com and call it a day

This is irony given the nature of your own posting...

Maybe you should start a sub-forum on feminism and manners.

This is irony given the nature of your own posting...

Well what the fuck else is there to DO here dude?

Jesus Christ... "when in Rome" and all that, god damn

Which kinda goes back to my whole point... why am I sitting on a forum with a bunch of dysfunctional fags who are so afraid of women they delight in running them off

because as 'hard' or 'one of the boys' as a lot of chicks on tw try to be, they are still emotional tit stands.

I made a rape joke or something, very mild for tw, and some chick on here got all pissy about it in irc, i don't even get on irc but once a year, and i have no idea who she was, but some how her grief over my insensitivity made it back to me :rolleyes:

As far as I'm concerned this is a men's club, we can't keep women out nor would I expend the energy to try, but I certainly don't miss them.

because as 'hard' or 'one of the boys' as a lot of chicks on tw try to be, they are still emotional tit stands.

I made a rape joke or something, very mild for tw, and some chick on here got all pissy about it in irc, i don't even get on irc but once a year, and i have no idea who she was, but some how her grief over my insensitivity made it back to me :rolleyes:

As far as I'm concerned this is a men's club, we can't keep women out nor would I expend the energy to try, but I certainly don't miss them.

Please, half the shit that I have read in this forum would make my gf's question my sanity. Why do I keep reading it? Well, you guys are just funny and like someone said, it certainly shows what really lurks inside men....if you can't handle this place then gtfo...

Which kinda goes back to my whole point... why am I sitting on a forum with a bunch of dysfunctional fags who are so afraid of women they delight in running them off

maybe 10 years ago when we were all 12-14, most of us are done or almost done with college.

We don't run them off because we are afraid of them, we run them off because we couldn't give 2 shits about some internet bimbo when most of us have wifes\girlfriends.

You want to interact with women over the internet, fine, but there are plenty of places to do that without bringing that shit here.

hahah i remember critter.

el mariachi has a sig with a really good 'myspace angle' of her in a bikini and everyone was like 'omg who is in sig mar!?'

Then we all found out she was a giant beast.

edit: that was around the time we found out el mar was a nutbag too. He was a really good poster in the early days of tw.

clitter wasnt a beast. she was a stripper with a coke habit. she had a good body and an average face. she was just like 5 feet tall.

I forgot how that dramedy ended, did she claim all kinds of weird shit on el_mar? that has been a few years.

Back