[9/11] Let's have a discussion. by Scuzzle - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [9/11] Let's have a discussion.
Page 10 of 13
Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
181 - 07-07-2008, 17:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottTheWise13 View Post
please elaborate
HITLARBUSH got re-elected because of 9-11. He was then able to pack the Supreme Court who in turn "gave" us the right to arm bears.

duhhhh don't you know anything?

Sponsored Links
iten
Veteran++
Old
182 - 07-07-2008, 17:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Elessar View Post
HITLARBUSH got re-elected because of 9-11. He was then able to pack the Supreme Court who in turn "gave" us the right to arm bears.

duhhhh don't you know anything?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
183 - 07-07-2008, 17:52

lol iten

iten
Veteran++
Old
184 - 07-07-2008, 17:54
this thread is now about bears

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
185 - 07-07-2008, 17:57
Now it's about zebras...

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
186 - 07-07-2008, 17:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post
Now it's about zebras...

That is not a Zebra.

iten
Veteran++
Old
187 - 07-07-2008, 18:01

GreasyBoy
VeteranXX
Old
188 - 07-07-2008, 18:03
oy vey. I've watched every single truther Alex whoever loose change zeitgiest POS there is, and every one of them stand only on omission of data.

Except the latest Alex whoever POS I got 15 min in and turned it off. Fear mongering attention whores that have gone from mildy entertaining to downright scary in that they are starting to believe their own bull****.

The ONLY theory I would come close to buying would be that this was actually pulled off by Israel and not bin Laden, only because they've done this **** before trying to rope the US into war. We damn near nuked Cairo in 1968 over the USS Liberty attack.

JMO

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
189 - 07-07-2008, 18:18
But what about peak oil?

Teratos
Veteran5
Old
190 - 07-07-2008, 18:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post
Now it's about zebras...

She looks over 18...but is she?

Fatman
VeteranXX
Old
191 - 07-07-2008, 18:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by iten View Post
Jesus, I'm getting mobbed by conspiracy nuts here.
I asked a basic question about your statement and suddenly I must be a nut. This is exactly the reason why "conspiracies" thrive. Government has their version. Group A believes one thing, Group B labels and ridicules Group A. Group C, D, and E believe entirely different things but get lumped with Group A by Group B. Etc.. Bickering and arguing ensue. Rational dialog can never be established.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreasyBoy View Post
oy vey. I've watched every single truther Alex whoever loose change zeitgiest POS there is, and every one of them stand only on omission of data.
Alex is a ****ing nutjob. However, I can see why they stand on omission. The government report is the final word on the investigation. When basic questions are overlooked or not spoken to in the final report it breeds theories and speculation.

That doesn't mean they're right. Simply that they have questions that haven't been addressed.

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
192 - 07-07-2008, 18:30
Is it unpatriotic of me to point out that BushCo impeded (not to say obstructed) the investigation? The point of the Commission wasn't to find any one answer, but to convince the public in the integrity of the investigation itself. But as soon as we tortured Khalid Sheik Mohammed, that was simply an impossibility.

Mission MASSIVE FAIL.

Stealth
VeteranXV
Old
193 - 07-07-2008, 19:04
I realize I am probably wasting my time, but this is for anyone that's interested in learning the actual scientific facts of 9/11:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html

DiSk
VeteranX
Old
194 - 07-07-2008, 19:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
I realize I am probably wasting my time, but this is for anyone that's interested in learning the actual scientific facts of 9/11:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html
I've actually read this. It's meaningless, and has virtually no one who is remotely qualified to make all of it's claims.

Here is a better book, which debunks the whole book you just mentioned.

I've read both. You should too.

http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-M.../dp/156656686X

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
195 - 07-07-2008, 20:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiSk View Post
I've actually read this. It's meaningless, and has virtually no one who is remotely qualified to make all of it's claims.

Here is a better book, which debunks the whole book you just mentioned.

I've read both. You should too.

http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-M.../dp/156656686X
Quote:
FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength — and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that PM consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832°F.

"The jet fuel was the ignition source," Williams tells PM. "It burned for maybe 10 minutes, and [the towers] were still standing in 10 minutes. It was the rest of the stuff burning afterward that was responsible for the heat transfer that eventually brought them down."
damn those unqualified structural engineers!

Radon006
VeteranX
Old
196 - 07-07-2008, 20:39
anyone ever notice that if you remove the / from 9/11, it's 911, which is the number for the police department/emergency service?

Radon006
VeteranX
Old
197 - 07-07-2008, 20:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radon006 View Post
anyone ever notice that if you remove the / from 9/11, it's 911, which is the number for the police department/emergency service?

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
198 - 07-07-2008, 20:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Elessar View Post
damn those unqualified structural engineers!
Explain free-fall speed and molten steel at the base of the towers.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
199 - 07-07-2008, 22:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzle View Post
Explain free-fall speed and molten steel at the base of the towers.

Redwood
VeteranXV
Old
200 - 07-07-2008, 22:15
Quote:
"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.
This is true ^^ (A colleague of mine was one of the consultants on the investigation that developed the NIST report)

Along with the other stuff as well... It's a very interesting read, probably public viewing somewhere on the net. I can't distribute the report itself.

Page 10 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [9/11] Let's have a discussion.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
aj is a pedophile , brontez = complete idiot , here is what i believe , incoming conspiracy fucks , jews did 9/11 , lalala cant hear you , missle , orbital123tinfoil , robert plant , sheeple , suicidetaxi is god , tinfoil