Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
21 - 07-06-2008, 02:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Apparently those are kidney stones.
no better sound in the world than hearing a plink when you're trying to piss.

Sponsored Links
Oddiz
Veteran++
Old
22 - 07-06-2008, 02:26
followed by blood. Last kidney stone I had they zapped it with sound waves and broke it up. All that was left to do was piss out the "sludge" which had the same consistency as powdered glass.

And no I don't drink that much coke, I have a problem processing calcium apparently. I'm pretty sure it was just some bull**** answer they gave me because they didn't actually know though. I've tried to avoid all high-fructose corn syrup since the last one I got and I've been stone free since then

Last edited by Oddiz; 07-06-2008 at 02:30..
XTasy
VeteranXX
Old
23 - 07-06-2008, 02:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddiz View Post
followed by blood. Last kidney stone I had they zapped it with sound waves and broke it up. All that was left to do was piss out the "sludge" which had the same consistency as powdered glass.
so you've had more than one?

Horatio Balderdash
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 07-06-2008, 02:28
Quote:
Ewwwwwwww

escapedturkey
Veteran4
Old
25 - 07-06-2008, 02:30
Kidney stones are extremely painful. Been there. They are considered the most painful ordeal next to child-birth.

Redz15
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 07-06-2008, 02:31
pretty sure a sucking chest wound is more painful

Oddiz
Veteran++
Old
27 - 07-06-2008, 02:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by XTasy View Post
so you've had more than one?
3 in a 2 year period. It's almost been a full year since my last. I'm way to young to be getting them

escapedturkey
Veteran4
Old
28 - 07-06-2008, 02:36
"Q - Why Do Kidney Stones Hurt So Much?

A - A kidney stone attack is described as the most painful experience possible to live through. It's more painful than gunshot wounds, major surgery, broken bones, burns and even childbirth. The pain is unrelated to the size of the stone and is not caused by the stone "moving" or scratching as many people believe. In fact, the pain is caused by the dilating or stretching of the urinary system caused by the blockage the stone produces when it gets stuck in the ureter. (The ureter is the tube that drains urine from the kidneys into the urinary bladder). When the urine that the kidney produces cannot pass the blockage, the ureter and urinary system stretches. This stretching is what causes the intense pain. (The same process causes the pain from intestinal gas that we all get from time to time). This also explains why the stones don't cause pain when they are inside the kidney. Since they don't produce any blockage, stretching or dilating of the urinary system, they don't usually produce any pain until they pass out of the kidney and get stuck. The degree of pain is unrelated to the size of the stone which is why it is possible to have excruciating pain from a stone smaller than a grain of rice. "

http://www.kidneystonesbook.net/author.html

"It's the 50th time your wife has told "The Story." In graphic detail she relates the agonizing moments of her ten-hour labor. It's a harrowing tale. Her badge of honor. Childbirth, she says, is an experience in pain that mere men could never relate to.

Not so fast.

Imagine, if you must, a pea-sized rock traveling ever so slowly through your kidney and then down the tube connecting your kidney to your bladder. Each time the pebble makes any progress, the tube - called the urethra - gets gouged, resulting in a sharp, excruciating, widespread ache. All the while, your urine is backing up.

Not in a sweat yet? Then picture the stone slowly pushing its way down your urethra - yes, the tube that goes through you-know-what - until it is finally, and this could be a whole month later, shot from your body during urination. Now that's pain - pain that can cause nausea and vomiting.

This instrument of torture is called a kidney stone, and about 15% of men will get one at some point in their lives. They are, unquestionably, the kingpins of internal ache. It's the worst pain a man can have. Women who've had them say they'd rather go through natural childbirth again than have another kidney stone. It feels like a knife that's being twisted inside you.

Kidney stones hurt, but they're often not serious. As long as there isn't an infection, you can wait weeks or even months for a small stone to pass on its own."

http://menstuff.org/issues/byissue/kidneys.html

Last edited by escapedturkey; 07-06-2008 at 02:39..
escapedturkey
Veteran4
Old
29 - 07-06-2008, 02:40
Quote:
3 in a 2 year period. It's almost been a full year since my last. I'm way to young to be getting them
Yah, after I had mine, I've become kind of obsessed with drinking tons of water per day. If something has a high sodium level I cringe and avoid at all costs.

Redz15
VeteranXV
Old
30 - 07-06-2008, 02:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapedturkey View Post
"Q - Why Do Kidney Stones Hurt So Much?

A - A kidney stone attack is described as the most painful experience possible to live through. It's more painful than gunshot wounds, major surgery, broken bones, burns and even childbirth. The pain is unrelated to the size of the stone and is not caused by the stone "moving" or scratching as many people believe. In fact, the pain is caused by the dilating or stretching of the urinary system caused by the blockage the stone produces when it gets stuck in the ureter. (The ureter is the tube that drains urine from the kidneys into the urinary bladder). When the urine that the kidney produces cannot pass the blockage, the ureter and urinary system stretches. This stretching is what causes the intense pain. (The same process causes the pain from intestinal gas that we all get from time to time). This also explains why the stones don't cause pain when they are inside the kidney. Since they don't produce any blockage, stretching or dilating of the urinary system, they don't usually produce any pain until they pass out of the kidney and get stuck. The degree of pain is unrelated to the size of the stone which is why it is possible to have excruciating pain from a stone smaller than a grain of rice. "

http://www.kidneystonesbook.net/author.html

"It's the 50th time your wife has told "The Story." In graphic detail she relates the agonizing moments of her ten-hour labor. It's a harrowing tale. Her badge of honor. Childbirth, she says, is an experience in pain that mere men could never relate to.

Not so fast.

Imagine, if you must, a pea-sized rock traveling ever so slowly through your kidney and then down the tube connecting your kidney to your bladder. Each time the pebble makes any progress, the tube - called the urethra - gets gouged, resulting in a sharp, excruciating, widespread ache. All the while, your urine is backing up.

Not in a sweat yet? Then picture the stone slowly pushing its way down your urethra - yes, the tube that goes through you-know-what - until it is finally, and this could be a whole month later, shot from your body during urination. Now that's pain - pain that can cause nausea and vomiting.

This instrument of torture is called a kidney stone, and about 15% of men will get one at some point in their lives. They are, unquestionably, the kingpins of internal ache. It's the worst pain a man can have. Women who've had them say they'd rather go through natural childbirth again than have another kidney stone. It feels like a knife that's being twisted inside you.

Kidney stones hurt, but they're often not serious. As long as there isn't an infection, you can wait weeks or even months for a small stone to pass on its own."

http://menstuff.org/issues/byissue/kidneys.html
so is it gouging or stretching
someone is bull****ting here

Oddiz
Veteran++
Old
31 - 07-06-2008, 02:46
Stretching when it is going from kidneys to bladder. Then gouging when it's in your peen

I actually think the initial attack is worse. Comes outa nowhere and makes your nuts hurt at first, then it feels like your side is literally on fire on the inside. Sharp stabbing pain for hours. I waited in excruciating pain for 4 hours to go to the ER the first time I got one. My mom said it was probably just gas. I was convinced my appendix was about to burst or something by the time we got to the hospital. Then I got the good drugs in meh and I was set

Last edited by Oddiz; 07-06-2008 at 02:53..
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
32 - 07-06-2008, 02:47
Quote:
Stretching when it is going from kidneys to bladder. Then gouging when it's in your peen
so if it's in my peen, can I just hit my peen with a hammer to smash it up?

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
33 - 07-06-2008, 02:48
I have now kicked my brief addiction to Coke Zero

Thank you, TW.

node
VeteranX
Old
34 - 07-06-2008, 02:49
yw

blazindave
Veteran
Old
35 - 07-06-2008, 02:51
This guy, who was the husband of my mother's friend had a kidney stone.
It was rather large and there was some sort of complication. I don't remember the exact story.
They brought him to a hospital and gave him a medication that would make him flush it out. However for some reason nothing was happening. The doctors said they would have to operate if he didn't piss it out soon. However due to the nature of the medication he took, they couldnt make him go to sleep because it could be potentially dangerous.
They would have to operate on him while he was awake.
They assured he would pass out within seconds due to the pain.

Luckily, the guy ended up peeing it pretty soon and was ok.
He probably **** his pants too.

Oddiz
Veteran++
Old
36 - 07-06-2008, 02:55
My dad was in the hospital with a stone for a stretch when I was little. They put something like 9 IV bags of saleen into him. He couldn't piss for like a week.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
37 - 07-06-2008, 03:00
My dad had a kidney stone when I was little, it scared me. He was rolling around the bed but finally found some relief when he basically stood on his head.

blazindave
Veteran
Old
38 - 07-06-2008, 03:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
My dad had a kidney stone when I was little, it scared me. He was rolling around the bed but finally found some relief when he basically stood on his head.
So he sucked his own dick?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
39 - 07-06-2008, 03:03
soda threads always turn into kidney stone threads... which is awesome

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
40 - 07-06-2008, 03:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazindave View Post
So he sucked his own dick?

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] Coke Zero

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
coke zero girl , drinks , filthy greaseball , herpes water , matthew dewald is fat , suicidetaxi = idiot , suicidetaxi is god , unofficial , wsbn sucked