X Games

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
I was flipping through the cable channels, 900 channels of nothing, and i came across the xgames. Tonight is apparently the skateboard comp for what appears to be height. The ramp(s) they are on are crazy, look to be about a football field long, with a big jump in the center. Looks pretty cool, but they showed a shot from where the guys enter the ramp, its like 3-4 stories almost straight down. That either takes major balls or too many head injuries

i keep seeing the clips of that Brown guy who fell 45 feet to flat and walked away. They were showing that Sal guy dropping things from that high .. was not good and its fucking amazing he walked away from that shit.

you guys barely found the x games? this year's events are over. I miss stuff from like x games 6. That was pretty much the height of the x games.

It also sucks that they charge about $30 per event now. I remember when it used to be free.

you guys barely found the x games? this year's events are over. I miss stuff from like x games 6. That was pretty much the height of the x games.

It also sucks that they charge about $30 per event now. I remember when it used to be free.

yeah, you are so cool because you knew it way back when

now it's all commercial and shit

not like back then

when it wasn't commercial

old school x games ftw! I'm trying to figure out what they were thinking with some of those events. Shit like canoe bungie.

I didn't say I was cool for knowing about it way back when... I just miss them having more diversity with the events. They've gotten rid of all kinds of events such as skysurfing, street luge, in line skating (albeit nobody really does this anymore), speed climbing, vert doubles, etc...

yea but they have added some sick ass events ... big jump , the super street, and the one where they sessions one little section for a time limit then go to the next.

we wont even talk about how much sicker the dirt jumping is for BMX these days compared to old school as well.

actually no, you stupid piece of shit, I haven't "barely found" the x games. In fact I've known about them since they were first fucking created, but all I've watched of them this year was those rally clips. But hey, maybe it at least gave you a temporary self-esteem boost to have thought that you'd heard of something before somebody else had :rolleyes:

haha a dick measuring contest about when you heard about xgames...

lmfao...

anyone remember when vans was about 3 months away from bankruptcy and tony hawk was only a couple thousandaire???

ya i didn't think so...

Back