Titanfall: Apex Legens - f2p battle royale game

no one needs that much pc

y would u waste ur money on that when u could be saving it for retirement

I like 2 buy a pc and have it last for like 8 years like my old one

Only spent 1800 on the whole build

I like 2 buy a pc and have it last for like 8 years like my old one

Only spent 1800 on the whole build

same, I just bought a case (H500 | NZXT)

now to piece together something in the $1k range

last PC I got was in 2011 from die hard, it last me a v nice long time.

Played 5 games last night. Killed 1 person. I'm too old to compete with kids in twitch games.

Naw dude, you just gotta get used to the game.

My first 5-10 games I wandered around trying to spam my abilities and I got wrecked.

"What does this loot do?" *Bam dead*

Now I doing purdy gewd.

I believe in you TechnoDonut.

Just gotta find your groove.

It helps to get attached to a character/legend that you like and play that one a lot.

Ive been running butter smooth with 2x 1080ti in SLI, but the startup loading screens seem to hang and will occasionally throw an error for me

Ive been running butter smooth with 2x 1080ti in SLI, but the startup loading screens seem to hang and will occasionally throw an error for me

do games still even support SLI?

I'm looking at the 2070 but now im reading that the RTX can be sketchy if you don't go with like EVGA or MSI

I dont know anything about modern PC hardware... trying to get caught up

basing mine off this build: manirelli - Excellent AMD Gaming Build - PCPartPicker

Hehe, I've been winning games boys.

One game I got 6 kills as champion.

I've seen epic streamers getting 12 and stuff, but I'm not 19 years old anymore, so I'm pretty happy.

So far Pathfinder seems to be my jam.

Everyone saying he is the shittiest Legend, but I think he is underrated. Those ziplines get your whole team out of shitty situations time and time again. They are also great for dropping in on unsuspecting teams.

Whenever I'm not playing Pathfinder I really feel the lack of team mobility.

This game is fun... Not sure if it will last, but it probably will... If they add more maps, weapons, and legends, this game will be a contender...

Add me TPK

'p38fly'

Games fun.

Though I just got Spellbreak alpha, see what that shits about now too...

Back