[Official] :bandit: 2.0

HsH0SbT.jpg

When you know you should stop for the night.

Last edited:
I took a quart of the tincture I made with Everclear and weed. I added a quart of water and simmered it on the stove until it measured 3 cups of liquid. I bought a couple of packages of make your own gummys and a couple of molds and mixed 1/3 cup of liquid with the ingredients instead of water. It made 12 gummys.

I don't know if this is technically a good way of doing this. I just experimented. But for an old stoner like me 1 gummy is a 6 hour ride. They are potent as fcuk

:bandit:

I took a quart of the tincture I made with Everclear and weed. I added a quart of water and simmered it on the stove until it measured 3 cups of liquid. I bought a couple of packages of make your own gummys and a couple of molds and mixed 1/3 cup of liquid with the ingredients instead of water. It made 12 gummys.

I don't know if this is technically a good way of doing this. I just experimented. But for an old stoner like me 1 gummy is a 6 hour ride. They are potent as fcuk

:bandit:

That is some Innovation there. I've got to become more Innovative when I get more time.

Back