[NWS]So I went on my computer today...

]| ZeR0 |[ said:
:eek:

yeah you misinterpreted the whole thing. the pics that are hosted on his site are the ones he found on the email attachment... wow.
you realize of course that it could still be true... and it would still be just as funny.

xi'Vexus said:
I was own3d... ignore my existance.

Thanks Columbo. Next time read the thread.

I must say, if this thread is BS it was well thought through. Even though we we have to take some things at face value they still haven't been busted by the Bullshit smelling e-police like good ol' columbo here.

xi'Vexus said:
you realize of course that it could still be true... and it would still be just as funny.

touché. :) i meant to add to that post that "worse things could happen." heh.

whatever the outcome of this, it's gonna be a good laugh.

maan, should've done the sister one...maybe you should arrange a meeting, and get your sister and her friend to show up there or something, be awesome

Yea I know how fucking 'epic' it would be to send a pic of my sister, but that would just cause so many problems. My friend is more than willing to be in on this, and she's just going to play the role that she's a bicurious female as well. When he sees the pic of her, I wonder if he'll keep talking to her or not. He probably will since of course, she thinks shes talking to a female :rofl:
Ill have her come over wearing skimpy outfits hah it could be great.

But sending a pic of my sister would be so fucking tempting.. grr Im so torn.. Ill sleep on it.

eusa_doh.gif

mstrike said:
Now I have my own user name, I just used some random chick I found for my user image just for now.

I am going to start to engage in conversation soon. I'm not sure about sending a pic of my sis, maybe a pic of someone that looked close to her would be pretty funny. The drawbacks of sending him a picture of my sister would include:

-Getting kicked out of the house; I'm 18 years old. I don't have to live under this roof anymore. I have no money and no where to go, that would suck.

-It would ruin the relationship between my father and I. He would seriously either kick my ass or just never talk to me again. I mean even though he's a pervert, he's still my dad.

-I wouldn't want my mom getting involved and somehow end up being soley responsible for my parents getting a divorce or something. They are already on a pretty rocky relationship and I wouldn't want to tip it over the edge.

I don't know what should I do? =p

You fucking pussy. I'm very dissapointed. You can not redeem yourself. You have to PS a photo of your naked sister and fucking send it to your father. Just do it, it will make headlines and you'll be a TW hero. Forget about Real Life for a while and fuck your father over. Please.

mstrike said:
Yea I know how fucking 'epic' it would be to send a pic of my sister, but that would just cause so many problems. My friend is more than willing to be in on this, and she's just going to play the role that she's a bicurious female as well. When he sees the pic of her, I wonder if he'll keep talking to her or not. He probably will since of course, she thinks shes talking to a female :rofl:
Ill have her come over wearing skimpy outfits hah it could be great.

But sending a pic of my sister would be so fucking tempting.. grr Im so torn.. Ill sleep on it.

Wait for a while to before sending the pics of your sister. Have your friend send him some pics with half of sister missing with some skin showing but no face lead him into getting your friend to show the other person in the pics.

wow sometimes i forget why i come to TW then i find a gem of a thread like this

nice thread member, hope you dont fuck it up

Back