Looking for some old T1 junk.

knuckle

Veteran X
Anyone know where I could find copies of Crunchy's old Item Hud and Target Flag scripts?

Also, there's a particular map I've been looking for recently. Unfortunately I don't know what it was called so the best I can do is describe it... :(

It was a no-terrain map, set in space. The bases were styled to look like large, very long spaceships. I remember specifically that there were springboard pads that you could use to launch yourself from one ship to the other. Might've been reduced gravity, but I can't really remember at this point. It might've been in rotation back when the Barry'sWorld servers were around... I seem to remember playing it at that point.

Anyone else remember this map? Better yet, anyone have a copy stashed away somewhere? :D

Wow, you 2 or 1 still amaze me with the things you say to get attention and try to get under my skin. Grow Up. I'm sure your or you are both at least 20.

ManyLith said:
Wow, you 2 or 1 still amaze me with the things you say to get attention and try to get under my skin. Grow Up. I'm sure your or you are both at least 20.

You responding to us is the attention we crave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k, cheater.

its a toss up b/w who has the funniest responses in this thread:

- Bit My Arm for the brutal honesty

or

NoFix for the "wont let you live it down" posts

either way, its all good laughs at Many's expense! : D

Back