[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

fffffffffffffukme imma sucha dumfuk oldnativecuckfuk pussyass fukn l0s3r fffffffffffffffffukkkkk me y do it b hurtn 2 wakkup evry fukn day ffffffffffffffffukkkkk imma b werkn on findn a sharp nuff coat hangr 2 finish wut dafuq muh mom startd wen i wuzzin her fukn pussy fffffffffukme n FUKU 2 MOM FUKKKKKKK
pussyass oldnativecuckfuk fukn l0s3r no him b soundn lykkit 2 lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

:rofl:

la-1539974163-egu1zzosyc-snap-image

U.S. Has 3.5 Million More Registered Voters Than Live Adults — A Red Flag For Electoral Fraud

hey vanster......how many more popular votes u guys get again?

:rofl:

tell me more about this technicality thing

American democracy has a problem — a voting problem. According to a new study of U.S. Census data, America has more registered voters than actual live voters. It's a troubling fact that puts our nation's future in peril.

The data come from Judicial Watch's Election Integrity Project. The group looked at data from 2011 to 2015 produced by the U.S. Census Bureau's American Community Survey, along with data from the federal Election Assistance Commission.

As reported by the National Review's Deroy Murdock, who did some numbers-crunching of his own, "some 3.5 million more people are registered to vote in the U.S. than are alive among America's adult citizens. Such staggering inaccuracy is an engraved invitation to voter fraud."

Murdock counted Judicial Watch's state-by-state tally and found that 462 U.S. counties had a registration rate exceeding 100% of all eligible voters. That's 3.552 million people, who Murdock calls "ghost voters." And how many people is that? There are 21 states that don't have that many people.

O man vanster is engaging in more revisionist history that he teaches kids

'Hah idiot Texans all died at the alamo what a bunch of retards'

Implying his support for a man who styled himself the Napoleon of the western hemisphere and wanted whites to come over and clear his northern border of vansters kind (native americans) while also clearly showing a lack of understanding for the bigger picture in that they got what they want. It'd be like making fun of dudes for dying on d-day lol pussy ass niggas got shot then fell off a boat and drowned bleeding to death what 'strong men'

This is liberal derangement syndrome at its finest. I made fun of the proud Texans all the time in the army but it's just shit talking banter. He takes it that extra step and truly believes his shit and doesn't respect them as Americans. Fucken sad.

Back in 08 van had some very insightful posts that were well measured but now that his ideology is on the downside he might as well have been lobotomized

Also not that I'm an expert In 19th century economies but Mexico was considered very high functioning and in terms of tax revenue would have been in an amount that would be competitive with the U.S, more so due to our archaic structure as well as general propensity to believe in a weak executive at that time. Their standing army was also much larger. Populations weren't extremely dissimilar either, at most 2:1 in favor of the U.s. Mexico got fucked due to corrupt leadership resulting in them being indebt and totally sank themselves. If Mexico had good leadership it is entirely reasonable, particularly if they had kept their territory north of the rio Grande, they would be an economic powerhouse today.

Instead from the time of their revolution on they were in a state of anarchy for essentially 100 years minus the scramble for Africa timeframe. My username references two of revolutionary leaders of the pre ww1 timeframe. Foreign interventions like the French. Being so weak they had to accept poor deals with American British Dutch oil propesctors as the state couldn't guarantee their safety resulting in a high risk investment aka capitalist colonization. Bankruptcies.

Mexican history from time of the revolution to ww2 is extremely fascinating. I suggest all take the time to at least read the wiki page. Mexico is a nation that could have been a world power (right on our border!) but blew it because of authoritarian leftist (reappropriations) policies with a healthy dose of exterminate natives (both northern and mayan types) despite them being some of the few self sufficient citizens who knew how to produce in tough locations and contributed towards their export economy even if it wasn't industrial in scale.

Anyone who talks about Mexican greatness can ask their forefathers why they have to talk about it rather than truly show it. Missing 100 years of exponential growth and instead did weak linear growth turned them into the 2nd world country they are today. They have perpetually made the wrong decisions and outside of the farmer militias who are shit on by the federal government I don't see much hope for them. Note however I do believe the majority who come over are some of the good ones who want peace and to work for ones keep but all it takes is a few percent to chant Mexican greatness and kill Whitey and I'm inclined to believe just shut the faucet off as it's not worth it.

Last edited:
O man vanster is engaging in more revisionist history that he teaches kids

'Hah idiot Texans all died at the alamo what a bunch of retards'

Implying his support for a man who styled himself the Napoleon of the western hemisphere and wanted whites to come over and clear his northern border of vansters kind (native americans) while also clearly showing a lack of understanding for the bigger picture in that they got what they want. It'd be like making fun of dudes for dying on d-day lol pussy ass niggas got shot then fell off a boat and drowned bleeding to death what 'strong men'

This is liberal derangement syndrome at its finest. I made fun of the proud Texans all the time in the army but it's just shit talking banter. He takes it that extra step and truly believes his shit and doesn't respect them as Americans. Fucken sad.

Back in 08 van had some very insightful posts that were well measured but now that his ideology is on the downside he might as well have been lobotomized

God damn. That was rape.

this is a great comparison right now

some staunchly left wing loon, with too much education, but not nearly enough brains left, besides being leftist, aka mentally ill......just lumped one ideological adversary in with another

we could call her Dr. Ford (or Vanster)

all he cares about is gossip

you know he isnt in charge of any relationship he is in

cant be after choking bitches out

(he's repenting and getting in touch with emotional side)

Back