Want some new maps for LT?

S_hift

Veteran X
Veteran XX
So I was noticing that you guys only play 3 maps. Dangerous Crossing, Hillking, and Stonehenge. I'm not saying those aren't good maps, but doesn't it get a little repetitive?

I've found some pretty good terrains in the other mission types. I could start making some pretty basic LT maps with some more unique terrains. It would be pretty easy to do, just add exec("LT.cs"); line to them and they'll be good to go.

These maps can all be serverside yet seem like entirely new maps. I could also use the dox objects since everyone or most use 1.40 and have those map packs by now

Last edited:
I don't see why you guys aren't playing those OC3 maps. those were probably some of the best ones I've seen.

because they know where everyone typically camps to get free kills?

I liked dust unlocked. it was basically all those doors that you see opened up and the areas extended into a larger map

alarik does what you do, where he takes existing maps and tries to transpose new bases on them to see if they play out ok

if you make maps we can throw them on the server and give them a shot. making good LT maps is hard, because LT as a gametype is really finnicky

tldr

Last edited:
give it time, community will have more than 3 maps!! :lol:

GenerousAdorableEastsiberianlaika.gif

Back