Nofix & Stilgar: i'm calling you out (Kura-Fu)

Me too!

kurabrowscopymi7.jpg

2jg75w0.gif

Basically I called him out about his lies about his education and career. He looked really stupid and had some sort of mental breakdown. And here we are.

You mean... in REALITY...

I made fun of you on a thread when you were trying to be serious.

You flipped the fuck out... :lol:

You started stalking me for a week, starting searching the archives... and eventually just starting LYING about me and what ive said. You got trolled... you are getting trolled. Does not compute well, does it?

And like usual... like in the past... i just keep making fun of you like most.

I think someone needs to do an "I RETROSPECTIVE" of TseTse. Stalking Animo was creepy yet funny because it was widely known Animo was a shtick.

Kura Fu is here to stay.

I think someone needs to do an "I RETROSPECTIVE" of TseTse. Stalking Animo was creepy yet funny because it was widely known Animo was a shtick.

True, and out of respect and in talking privately with him... i pulled back on that joke. That's also why i (sincerely) think it's gay to make IRL jokes (i.e. dead mom and crap like that).

Feel free to keep up on the "tsetse is creepy" argument. :wave:

kura basically accuses anyone who says anything about him, ever, of stalking

but he goes out of his way to troll every thread made by someone he doesn't like, which is pretty much everybody..

This all kind of reminds me of fat Mav's breakdown.
It is pretty similar.

I mean, he isn't even making logical sense.

"YOU TOTALLY FLIPPED OUT, BUT IM THE ONE THAT PUT YOU ON IGNORE (BECAUSE OF A DARE, NOT BECAUSE YOU MADE ME UPSET,) POSTED ABOUT YOU IN 50 THREADS, DID 50 SHITTY PHOTOSHOPS OF YOU, AND STARTED THREADS ABOUT YOU. YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WAS TROLLED, NOT ME."

He talks about preserving his "e-cred" (his words, not mine,) and then turns around and pulls shit like this without realizing how pathetic and desperate it makes him look.

I really got to the guy.

Indeed.
I have made many threads about you. :lol:

By the way, TseTse. Would you mind explaining why you didn't bother getting your philosophy doctorate in spite of completing all of the research for the dissertation again?

Also, could you perhaps explain the "real high level public policy shit" that you claim to be involved in and use as justification for your text walls and lack of education? I don't need specifics, I'd just like to know on what level your "public policy shit" pertains to (municipal, state, national, etc) and perhaps a general field (economics, PR, douchebagity, etc.)

I don't think that either of these questions are unreasonable.

Yea, kura... im the one who has snapped! :lol:

I'm totally interested in what you are saying. Please dont hurt my feelings or e-cred.

2wdt1fm.jpg

Back