Post your Shadowbane names/servers here. by nostratic - Page 17 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.
Page 17 of 30
MaD_ReBeL
VeteranXV
Old
321 - 04-01-2003, 13:26
4-14 is pretty good. find a magical one with like +5-7 damage and another one with +80-100 attack rating :browsmile

Sponsored Links
DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
322 - 04-01-2003, 15:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk
I wear no armor since I'm in a group most of the time. I'll probbly get some decent cloth armor (no penalty to dex) so that I have at least SOMETHING. I'm an aracoix though and its easy to fly otu of battle.
Ah so cloth armor does not penalize you. Ok I am wearing metal armor, thats my problem. Damn that was a waste of money.

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
323 - 04-01-2003, 16:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZugZug
4-14, very fast. Same damage as a Katar, but quicker and lighter.
How much do you think it could sell for?

ZugZug
L33t Cow³
Old
324 - 04-01-2003, 16:23
Vendors probably would sell them for 5K-ish. Just a guess...

MaD_ReBeL
VeteranXV
Old
325 - 04-01-2003, 16:28
i want me some shadow daggers .

xgalaxy
VeteranX
Old
326 - 04-01-2003, 16:55
Ok, I just got level 10 and now I need to seek out a Thief trainer. I just hope I didn't gimp my character by dumping a lot of points into dagger because I think i'll need a lot for sneak/peak/steal.

I heard today that a Thief on the Death server stole over 1.5 million coins. Apparantly he lay hidden near a guild who were gathering money to put towards founding a town.. hah.

Anyway, where to I find a Thief trainer, anyone?

Error|550
VeteranX
Old
327 - 04-01-2003, 17:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
What would you define as a "godly" int rune... where would I find one, how much is reasonable to pay for one? What's a good way to make money? As a caster, should I be pumping up int now?
INT is the primary requisite of a caster. Mine is 78 now and I'm pumping at least one point into it every level.

xgalaxy
VeteranX
Old
328 - 04-01-2003, 17:01
Well duh..

Apparantly the dagger is train and not a skill.. so I think I'm ok.

MaD_ReBeL
VeteranXV
Old
329 - 04-01-2003, 17:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgalaxy
Ok, I just got level 10 and now I need to seek out a Thief trainer. I just hope I didn't gimp my character by dumping a lot of points into dagger because I think i'll need a lot for sneak/peak/steal.

I heard today that a Thief on the Death server stole over 1.5 million coins. Apparantly he lay hidden near a guild who were gathering money to put towards founding a town.. hah.

Anyway, where to I find a Thief trainer, anyone?
haha thats dope. i want to make a thief too once i get my assasin pimped out. and no, you havent gimped him by putting points into daggers.

Error|550
VeteranX
Old
330 - 04-01-2003, 17:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD_ReBeL
a caster? i cant speak authoritatively on casters yet, only assasins . I would think spirit and INT would be your most important but wtf do i know.

As for INT runes ive heard about +10 INT runes, +5 INT +5 to max INT. Those i would consider uber.
+10 to INT and +10 to Max INT is the best rune for casters I've ever heard about.

As to how to engage, in group I do de-buffs first (DEX and STR) and then root/DOT depending on the monster. De-buffs first so my tanks don't die (which means I won't ;p ).

By the way, I am level 14 Shade Mage/Wizard (pets rock!) by the nick of "John Magnus" on Death.

Also, Aestis, you can find robes that pump INT/MAX INT (I have one) as well as other stats. My current robe pumps INT/MAX INT, SPR and DEX by 10 each (lucky drop that MR gave me).

xgalaxy
VeteranX
Old
331 - 04-01-2003, 17:10
I dont know if that character trainer is right on the catacombs site but according to this at level 25 I can i have max dagger, max sneak, max peak, and max steal...

ZugZug
L33t Cow³
Old
332 - 04-01-2003, 17:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgalaxy
I dont know if that character trainer is right on the catacombs site but according to this at level 25 I can i have max dagger, max sneak, max peak, and max steal...
There's a soft cap on most skills. If you try to train beyond your level's cap, it becomes really expensive. The catacombs thing doesn't take that into account.

I'm lvl29, and I have sneak and backstab at around 21, and it would cost me like 12K to raise them another point this level.

xgalaxy
VeteranX
Old
333 - 04-01-2003, 17:19
Ah, so basically, even though you have the points to do it, your gold may prohibit you?

ZugZug
L33t Cow³
Old
334 - 04-01-2003, 17:19
yep

Error|550
VeteranX
Old
335 - 04-01-2003, 17:21
Quote:
There's a soft cap on most skills. If you try to train beyond your level's cap, it becomes really expensive. The catacombs thing doesn't take that into account.

I'm lvl29, and I have sneak and backstab at around 21, and it would cost me like 12K to raise them another point this level.
Similar issue with my caster; 20K gold to train to the next level in two of my DOT spells.

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
336 - 04-01-2003, 17:24
Curious... I have a horrible rune I got in the beginning that does -5int -5 max int because I didn't know i needed int... it's an apprentice rune and it says you can only have one apprentice rune... could I possibly find another apprentice rune to override it?

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
337 - 04-01-2003, 17:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Error|550
+10 to INT and +10 to Max INT is the best rune for casters I've ever heard about.

As to how to engage, in group I do de-buffs first (DEX and STR) and then root/DOT depending on the monster. De-buffs first so my tanks don't die (which means I won't ;p ).

By the way, I am level 14 Shade Mage/Wizard (pets rock!) by the nick of "John Magnus" on Death.

Also, Aestis, you can find robes that pump INT/MAX INT (I have one) as well as other stats. My current robe pumps INT/MAX INT, SPR and DEX by 10 each (lucky drop that MR gave me).
Hmm... mage only robes? I am healer/confessor =/ I'd love to find a robe like that

ZugZug
L33t Cow³
Old
338 - 04-01-2003, 17:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
Curious... I have a horrible rune I got in the beginning that does -5int -5 max int because I didn't know i needed int... it's an apprentice rune and it says you can only have one apprentice rune... could I possibly find another apprentice rune to override it?
I think you're ****ed.

Error|550
VeteranX
Old
339 - 04-01-2003, 17:28
From the game launch screen (yes, I am determined to make this work on my laptop):
Quote:
At 4PM EST we are releasing Shadowbane patch version 1.0.1.1 which contains a fix for a memory leak ...
Woohoo!!! Maybe we won't have to reboot every [insert timeframe for you here] ...

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
340 - 04-01-2003, 17:28
Quote:
I think you're ****ed.
Hmm... it's not like the other runes where it says "you can only have one of this type" then it overrides them? It's ok, I'll just buy a +40 max int rune, -5 max int overrall isn't going to gimp my character unbearably. It's ****ing deceptive to call it's priest's acolyte, it made me think that healers need spirit instead of int (like in most games)

Page 17 of 30

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.

Social Website Bullshit