I got this knife!

skysnipe and his buddy tankbusterx were smoking k2 and snorting tramadol in a mall parking garage or somethin and claimed they saved some girl from gettin raped bcuz tankbuster yelled at rapists w/ i got this knife

end story

awesome I couldn't remember how that went either. I do remember the +1 Boob point when some ugly chick let them touch her bare breasts and take pics.

bk2 becker is as solid a knife as I have ever bought on the open market.

Last edited:
I got one of these, good fer whiddlin'

mora-chisel-knife-MO12250-01.jpg

skysnipe and his buddy tankbusterx were smoking k2 and snorting tramadol in a mall parking garage or somethin and claimed they saved some girl from gettin raped bcuz tankbuster yelled at rapists w/ i got this knife

end story

the man is a hero

Covert-FAST-Black-Serrated_fulljpg.jpg

Bought this a while back. Very easy and quick opening, extremely sharp. I've been a big fan of Gerber for decades. My first was this:

s-l1000.jpg

Bought back in the late 70s. Probably worth a few dollars now.

I have a Cutco k-bar. One of my favorites in my collection. Tied for favorite with my Winchester tonto style folder.

I have a Cutco k-bar. One of my favorites in my collection. Tied for favorite with my Winchester tonto style folder.
Damn! I think i am going to have to get one of those. I think my straight blade is buried in my camping shit and i couldn't tell you who made it.

I ran across an Ontario TAK MOD Limited Edition on closeout recently. #225 of 500. Might be my new favorite fixed blade.

ON8602MODnn.jpg

Not my image, obviously.

Back