no clue what is going on

z3r0

Veteran X
i was an undead and grew tired of looking at that race, i paid for the expansion pack a long time ago so i changed my character into a goblin. (big mistake they walk like Rodger from american dad...)

Either way when i did this i still had hyjal quests in my log, when you do a race change, it will clear your quest log. (it did for me)

I finish up at the underwater world and come over to hyjal and i cant get any quests. As i decent on my flying mount, sometimes i can see the yellow ! but they go away quick. ive tried to walk up to the people that have the yellow ! above their heads. they just wont talk to me, the one merchant's window in a cage wont even come up.

I put in a ticket... about 18 hour ago.

fuck :cry:

the phasing in this game is all fucked up now. i did the same thing, started in hyjal, dropped quests and went to vash because it was a cluster fuck. came back to hyjal at 83 and cant get any quests past the last one with fire elemental.... I'm also sitting at 134/150 vashj achievement with no quests dropped due to the various bugs of not spawning and etc. Finished the 200000 under the sea achievement and no other quests can be found...

Also went to uldum...did 35 quests and now nothing else is popping up for me.

Most I have heard said is in Vash is 147/150, people on my realm have complained on Deepholm as well. Mostly they say they get up to 117 or 118 of 125 and they run out. I got to 142/150 I think before I ran out.

Wonder if there's a connection between the phasing and the SW/Org portals. I got Vash, Deep, and Uldum no problem but I couldn't get Hyjal up. Once I hit 84 I did all the highlands premptives and did the whole spiel there, and got to the point of making a portal to Org. Once I did that the Hyjal one popped in as well as the highlands one.

some of the quests count against the total in vashj, some don't count at all

i can't get the quest to spawn where you kill gnash, and i'm sitting at 145/150 without doing the instances

for deepholm, wait at the rock elemental that's stuck in the ground towards the NW of the central pire. A little rock dude will show up with a quest.

Otherwise the quests stopped. At least thats how it was in beta.

some of the quests count against the total in vashj, some don't count at all

i can't get the quest to spawn where you kill gnash, and i'm sitting at 145/150 without doing the instances

I thought Gnash wasn't part of a quest but is simply one if you kill him. I did that during the first day and he drops his head as a quest. Also I haven't seen any quests for Throne of Tides inside or outside.

I thought Gnash wasn't part of a quest but is simply one if you kill him. I did that during the first day and he drops his head as a quest. Also I haven't seen any quests for Throne of Tides inside or outside.

there's a quest that gives you an elixir to help kill him, uses a broken bottle in smuggler's cove

Had no problem in Hyjal. Probably completed 20 more quests than is necessary for Achievement. Had to go back to Nordrassil to open up more quest lines. Flew around for about 20 minutes looking for quests before I tried doing that.

Cenarious has a rather large questline once you talk to Ysera in Nordrassil. Sends you to Tortolla and others, and eventually, you end up there.

Those that want the "Bounce" achievement, should do so before the throwing bear quest line. After you phase out of that, you cannot do the bounce achieve until they fix it.

Well that is odd, I was sitting at 142/150 in Vash and I left it at that. I logged in today and I now have the Vash 150 quest achievement, obtained on the ninth. My friend also said she had gotten it as well.

Back