Kurayami: the 100,000 post man. what do we really know about him?

why did I think that was just a reflection off of the other wall?
Probably because you have a basic understanding of how light and perspective work. It's a light from behind and to the right reflected by the frame.

Of course, TW Logic suggests that I have something that I am deeply embarrassed about hanging on my wall and I sloppily PSed it out (despite making a living doing image processing at the time) rather than let people see what is out in the open. Also, I am still lying about it nearly a decade later.

I think that explanation is plausible enough to satisfy even Occam!

Probably because you have a basic understanding of how light and perspective work. It's a light from behind and to the right reflected by the frame.

Of course, TW Logic suggests that I have something that I am deeply embarrassed about hanging on my wall and I sloppily PSed it out (despite making a living doing image processing at the time) rather than let people see what is out in the open. Also, I am still lying about it nearly a decade later.

I think that explanation is plausible enough to satisfy even Occam!

We're not buying it.

kurayamilonelyyn6.jpg

Well
Considering that is a picture of my bedroom in my mom's house when I was like 17, I wouldn't draw too many conclusions.

Aside from the fact that there are some weird obsessed motherfuckers around here. It's abnormal to save something like that for nearly a decade.
Kill Bill came out in 2003, so that picture can't be much older than 5.5 years.

Back