Who Is the BEST Troll on TW RIGHT NOW?

i only recognized scooby and data from that list

how do you people keep up with the posters here so well?

It's fairly easy when they obsessively nerd rage and follow you into any given thread that you post in.

Hell, they managed to rage for 2 pages in this thread before I even got here.

I think its pretty clear that if you don't like Obibun or think he's a moron your penis has never penetrated a vagina.

That's the rule of thumb, yeah. I'd say it holds true in about 96% of cases so I'm willing to stick with it.

I'm going to get back to watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Back in a flash.

your data uplink pales in comparison to my beta, charlie, and delta male watch list obibun

care to guess where you fall on the list?

Hey dudes I am leaving this thread now. I am totally leaving. No seriously I have a life. I definitely don't have 10x more posts on this forum than 95% of the people I call nerds.

It's fairly easy when they obsessively nerd rage and follow you into any given thread that you post in.

Hell, they managed to rage for 2 pages in this thread before I even got here.

i've had people rage at me for pages at a time(car thread, adhd thread, kitten lawn mower)

One famous t1 player used to stalk me constantly, another guy with a car in his sig was doing it for a while.

I honestly can't remember any of their names though :(

except the t1 guy, he had a tag, it was cj| I remember that

viciously against you?

i just mentioned that your threads reach a great size because of your need to respond to every post

hopeless drug addict :lol:

Im telling you faggots, Absent is the best troll this forum has seen.

He fits the definition of a great troll i.e., no one sees him as a real troll because they think he's a nazi and he pisses everyone off in whatever thread he makes. He was a guarenteed 4 pages a thread.

There are of course many black horse candidates that don't register on many if any radars, and those guys are also pros.

absent is the real deal.

[21:22] <isuk> obibun already knows me
[21:23] <isuk> i took him to a club once
[21:23] <Rhand_Altor> he knows you own his ranks?
[21:23] <isuk> he actually felt what it was like to be a pimp for one day
[21:23] <Rhand_Altor> so he got the skills from you?
[21:23] <isuk> lol i made fun of him to for dating a shoe "model"
[21:23] <isuk> fucking loser
[21:23] <isuk> nice guy though

Obibun thinks that I am a fag because I made fun of his mediocre looking 'girlfriends' and he got all defensive :[

Maybe the fact that he takes shit like this so seriously explains why he has so many posts on this internet forum.

another vote for obibun here.

while his shtick may be repetitive, he nevertheless gets a rise out of about half of the forum every time he posts.

i think i remember a couple good troll threads by Phantred. I don't remember what they were about though.

Depends on the time frame, mine were generaly based on something real, but pushed to an extreme. My favorite was the 'omg i lost my job' thread, where a bunch of people who hated me but never said anything came out to say hahahah fuck you, you deserved it!

people know me too well now:(

is having a smurf account still banable?

phantred i enjoyed your viper threads/posts

thx, i did too:)

Back