Whilst antagonizing the TW collective today...

FngrBANG

Contributor
Veteran X
[boast/brag]
  • I created a "Home Movie" DVD of my family's Summer trek to Hot Springs, Arkansas (Menu screen has Bill Withers singing "Lovely Day" whilst 6 chapter windows actively show the contents).
  • I coated a 6ft long X 4foot high 2"-square-tubular firewood rack with several layers of a vinyl-polymer sealant.
  • I broke down my lawnmower in order to repair my pull-cord which I completely yanked out last week whilst mowing the lawn.
  • I played with my 2-year-old daughter. We colored. We stacked wooden blocks. We tortured the cat. We went outside and abused the swingset.
  • I went and bought two bottles of wine. I also drank them starting at 3pm today
  • I repeatedly acted as a diversion when my wife needed to be free of our 8-month-old daughter--including diaper changes.
  • I am jacking off furiously in front of the computer awaiting your mean-spirited replies now that the rest of my family have gone to bed...oh yeahhhhhh....
[AHHHHHHHHHHHhhh?...HHHHH....hhhhhhhh....yeahhhh...]

hooray!

i watched an entire anime from start to finish, played some games, fed the dog, and cooked some dinner!

Sounds like a productive day.

Except, you didn't bang your wife, and by the time you've finished your two bottles of wine, you'll be in no shape to do so. Sad.

im not trolling when i say that i have absolutely no faith in republic as a form of government and think that fascism had the right idea

benevolent dictatorships got shit done
course, you had to deal with the bad ones too

republics and democracies and shit break down and nothing moves forward

Back