J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

:lol:

ps: He tracked you down, waited for you, threatened you, and kicked your car. get the restraining order NOW

keep a stack of tubgrrl in your car.. then next time ya see him... just ticker tape a parade for him

SuperTrap said:
Well clearly that guy isn't thinking straight... which makes him dangerous. Watch yourself Nspectre

Not gonna worry about it. From the tone of his forum thread he's gotten his hard-on and it likely ends here.

Reno said:
:lol:

ps: He tracked you down, waited for you, threatened you, and kicked your car. get the restraining order NOW

also, file charges for vandalism on your vehicle

that should get him riled up

nspectre said:
Nope. Not going to do anything to jeopardize this. They'll likely get wind of it on their own. :D

I was just mentioning that because it would help prove that it happened today. I'd also go to the 7-11, and ask if they have a taped copy of what happened, and if they do, ask them to preserve the tape because it may be used in a court case.

blackie420rx said:
I was just mentioning that because it would help prove that it happened today. I'd also go to the 7-11, and ask if they have a taped copy of what happened, and if they do, ask them to preserve the tape because it may be used in a court case.

Page 2 ;P

GreyGhost said:
Check with 7-11 and see if they have a camera running on the parking lot to catch theives, the tape would be handy to have if so.

AgentOrange said:
Would be interesting to see him enter a goatse greeting card into evidence...

then he could explain that his name and address was public domain, but he stalked someone for 3 months and then threatened them

the judge will be incredibly sympathetic, i'm sure

Jeremy Daspin III of goatse fame said:
Anyway, I decided to pay a visit to the little boy that showed up at my house but I had a problem, where does he live? Well with a bit of assistance from some guy, I was able to not only find out his name "Troy Martin", but where he works "Nyko". So a month or two ago I went there and scoped the scene, preparing myself for the next step, meeting the man, the myth the goatseer, Troy Martin aka Trog Martian aka Trog the flaminator aka Nspecs. but then a letter came, from a police dept, and it suggested that charges would be pressed if I continued making "terroristic threats" (yeah, I am Iranian, remember?) to individuals via telephone. I shrugged it off and decided that the confrontation with Troy should happen at a later date.

Well folks, that date arrived.

Mind you, I'm aware I will somewhat incriminate myself with what I'm about to say but I'm willing to risk it, I didnt do much that was illegal. I'm willing to explain to a judge what transpired before this in order to get things to this point. I have a strange feeling when hes sees the "prank" that was manufactured at Nyko by Trog the flaminator he won't be seeing me as such a brute, but instead may sympathise. Then again, maybe not. Either way, I don't care, I did what I did and I'd do it again it was so much fun. Furthermore, I didnt touch him physically, so he really wouldnt have a case anyway. But thats neither here nor there... ANYway....

Waited outside Troys work for about two hours. Had a description of his car from the mexican boy "white piece of shit". Well, the boy was almost right, it was a piece of shit, but it was silver. But anyway, dumbfuck pulls outta the parking garage at 5:30, a long day of work for the out of shape shack of a shithead. Hes elated to get home and I can see it on his face. (I know his face because Hankins located a picture online of when he was in ballet or something. This Rocky Horror theater picture was also a huge lead in what I like to call "the search for specs"). I'm hoping the dummy doesnt live far because I've already spent two hours waiting. You can understand. I wanted to break his neck and be on my way, I have stuff to do.

I begin following him and all the sudden the dude pulls into a 7-11( incidentally the same 7-11 I posted about meeting Andrew Dice Clay having a slurpy in a few years back). Seeing this, I quickly pull into the lot and I have my girl, who has the camera get out. Hes getting outta his car when I say "Troy"? Hes says "yeah", I hold the goatsee pic out and I ask him "if its his". He hesitates, bites his lip, shits himself and then stutters "y-y-yes?". I then ask him if hes a "tough guy". He says "no". I'm now inside his car while he sits there and I'm an inch from his face. I then tell him "do not ever come to my house again, do you understand me?". he says "yes, I understand". I then say, "I'll tell you what, I want you to get out and I'm gunna give you the first two shots, ok"? "He says, no, I don't want to have a problem with you like this man". Haha, I'm like "you don't, motherfucker?". he then puts the car in reverse with me still in it and starts to pull out fast. I see this and start trying to get my body out of the way of the open car door but to no avail, he hits me with it. Then he drives outta the lot with the door still swinging open. He hauled ass.

The photos are dropped off at a one hour photo and will be scanned and up by tonight.

Funny things about good ol Troy:

- Hes fat, his teeth are fucking brown and hes a slob.

- His car was a shithouse on wheels and filled with trash.

- He has like a mullet with his sides SHAVED. Haha, yes, white trash stylee, boyyyy!

- He was so scared his lips were trembling.

- This was fun, I would gladly do it again to the next person willing to stop by.

Final chapter to TW. When I get a minute and the pics are done and up I will go over there and post this and the pics that my girl took of my face in his, my approach etc.

Thanks for the fun, TW, really, it brought back memories of my more barbaric days. Much love, stupids.

==========================

You sound like a winner. "I'm hoping the dummy doesnt live far because I've already spent two hours waiting. You can understand."

Give it a rest and let your internet boner die, no one gives a rat's ass.

============================

Heh, I punked the fuck outta your pudgie pal, give me a break.

I had fun, this is what matters.

Back