[pics] gross pics of my spider bite/flesh-eating bacterial infection

I feel like its going to bite me now im scared to sleep. Look at the map lol you don't even live in the green zone! No one is safe!

I'm glad years of TW has prepared me for shit like this.

Good luck with your recovery and keep the pics coming, that shit is gnarly!

i had to make sure there were no spiders in my bed last night and this morning no spiders in my shoes. thanks howie!

God damnit why did I click on this thread? I am not going to be able to eat for the rest for the day.

Good luck with your recovery.

i'm so happy that in holland we have nothing to worry about except random stoned tourists who might form a threat for local residents at places like amsterdam :D.

yet again, pretty fucked up though :(

Also Talthara, where have you been bitten exactly in Brazil? i was at the beach in Bahia and stepped into sea-hedgehog's (i don't know what they are called but that's how it's literally translated from dutch) first with one foot, i impulsively stepped with my other foot away from it and stepped with that foot into another, so i fell over, trying to save my fall with my hand and pushed it into ANOTHER jesus fucking christ that shit hurt :D thank god some random brazillian dude poked the needles out with some sort of wooden stick.

Nice update on the pics Howie... Looks like it's healing well. I hope they can get it functional again bro. It's still gnarly as all fuck though.

I'm telling you when it heals up and makes some weird looking scar tissue you'll be able to give people hte finger like no other. You can go, "Oh yeah? Well how about THIS!" and BAM! you got a scarred up, I-was-trying-to-poke-a-demon's-eye-out bird and they'll look at it in horror and think, "Holy shit I'm not messing with that guy he's got a demon finger!"

I want to know how many times Jesus christ, fuck, holy, and shit have been said in this thread.

Anyway. I've been bitten by brown recluse. They're in every house in Georgia. I've checked my sheets before I go to sleep (cept when drunk) every night since I was a kind and woke up with a scorpion on my foot. I've found many spiders with this practice. At least a few per year. So you guys just remember that tonight.

I've been letting spiders live as of late... but fuuuuuck that. Those fuckers are going DOWN now

Back