Give me one *good* reason why gay marriage should be illegal

would u like me to wistfully regale you with stories of the day dont ask dont tell was was rescinded in the army?

my buttocks was latched upon by many a man, including those from the jungle, while i thrust my claws at many a crotch as i felt the urge to grab them all in case they reversed course.

i dont recall a single fag partaking tho

the argument was in that thesis paper i asked you to cite on science

why you can pick some ideals while disregarding others based purely off of comic book concepts and FEELINGS

C'mon Tele, you're the type of person that will argue for something and then turn right around and argue against it. :nuts:

:razz:

Make a stand and stick to it. :finger:

actual confirmed pedophile calling other ppl gay

tribalwar is better than ever

actual confirmed pedophile calling other ppl gay

tribalwar is better than ever

we have legit pedos, both confirmed, and aspiring

trying to tell others what the law should be

and how we should ALL be living

and people wonder why I am like......YEAH I'VE HAD ENOUGH

load the shotgun.....get off my lawn u sick fucks

Last edited:
C'mon Tele, you're the type of person that will argue for something and then turn right around and argue against it. :nuts:

Make a stand and stick to it. :finger:

STFU DICKWEASEL

I'd get it tattooed on my forearm

write it in actual stone if I thought it would do something

you being in favor of Trump actually makes me like him less

a lot less

it is like Triple taking my side to an argument

it makes me want to sit down an analyze where and how I went wrong in my own life. So thanks for that I guess.

STFU DICKWEASEL :lol: NOT !

I'd get it tattooed on my forearm

write it in actual stone if I thought it would do something

you being in favor of Trump actually makes me like him less

a lot less

it is like Triple taking my side to an argument

it makes me want to sit down an analyze where and how I went wrong in my own life. So thanks for that I guess.

Oh poo, TWers lots here know you 'Anal eyes' yourself. :brows:

Yawn, ....:picard:..... A "- 25" or sumpthing class comeback. :hurry: (old news)
That all ya got? :lol:

:cry: Pls leave "Mouse" ( Jenny:angel: ) outta it. K?

oh neat did she kill herself because of what you did to her as a child?

because of the shame and humiliation and distrust issues you caused when you were responsible for her well being and care

yeah......that is what people like you do to everyone you interact with

our entire nation....... everything you touch or want to be around

so thanks for further proving what Amadeus's point for him

Hey tw admins, can we ban this sicko pedophile scum bag already?

he is what happens when a country, or a forum, doesn't have the properly placed testicular fortitude to uproot its own diseased plight and cancer.

now watch him and his kind manifest

Last edited:
i got an idea lets let them tell us how to live

lets let them make the laws

the biggest and worst pieces of shit now make all the rules

that the rest of us get to live up to.......

this doesn't explain the collapse of the Western world at all

Bro it was a witch religion tell us witches are real so his story checks out until we can subpoena jesus

OK, for real, time for serious folks to get serious

Strange as it seems, IT WAS sumpthing like that
You see, ( I didn't know it at the time ), but Red's momma was psychological dysfunctional.

See, her daddy started :sex: her since she was 5 y.o.
Her 3 bros older than her took turns thru the years.
(I didn't know this shit UNTIL we already had 3 kids.)

One day my mother in law, back in 1979 told my mother. ( visiting)
Kay will not be satisfied until she sends your son to jail. He's a good guy and good husband. But she will mess him up.

btw, Kay wuz :sex: Louis, her stepfather, b4 she took up with me. Her momma found out (She a real Whore too) So Kay and Louis had plenty of time while Grace wuz drinking and whoring around. Grace caught them :kiss: in bed (ahem) sleeping. :lol: So Grace :banging: and kicked Kay out.
Kay had nowhere to go so latches on to me. Besides, Imma University dude.

See, Kay was used to pussywhipping males around her. > CONTROL.
Me? :ofn: Not even my momma tell me what to do.
It took Kay 8 years, but with all the shit she put me thru and my unwillingness to cut and run abandoning my kids > short-circuited me.
Oh, this is only a bit of it > more poop truck :disgust:

Sooo, after all this :minibarf: went down. I have not been subject to recidivism. People who like to do stuff KEEP DOING IT. I been a good boy since.

:shrug: ........ p.s. The Abomination takes after his momma.

Last edited:
oh neat did she kill herself because of what you did to her as a child? No.

because of the shame and humiliation and distrust issues > No
you caused when you were responsible for her well being and care.

yeah......that is what people like you do to everyone you interact with No.
our entire nation....... everything you touch or want to be around
so thanks for further proving what Amadeus's point for him Wrong.

You know NOTHING of the post-interactions between my daughters and myself. :razz:

Kay took them outta Texas years ago. They are now married, seems things are fine for them. They know where I live. Distance makes for a lack of interaction. :shrug:

There are no 'DO NOT VISIT' restrictions.
So 'I' being financially constrained to travel, whyfor muddle the waters?

As long as they are happy.:heart:

I ask, what is the big deal of having family around? :confused:

OK, for real, time for serious folks to get serious

Strange as it seems, IT WAS sumpthing like that
You see, ( I didn't know it at the time ), but Red's momma was psychological dysfunctional.

See, her daddy started :sex: her since she was 5 y.o.
Her 3 bros older than her took turns thru the years.
(I didn't know this shit UNTIL we already had 3 kids.)

One day my mother in law, back in 1979 told my mother. ( visiting)
Kay will not be satisfied until she sends your son to jail. He's a good guy and good husband. But she will mess him up.

btw, Kay wuz :sex: Louis, her stepfather, b4 she took up with me. Her momma found out (She a real Whore too) So Kay and Louis had plenty of time while Grace wuz drinking and whoring around. Grace caught them :kiss: in bed (ahem) sleeping. :lol: So Grace :banging: and kicked Kay out.
Kay had nowhere to go so latches on to me. Besides, Imma University dude.

See, Kay was used to pussywhipping males around her. > CONTROL.
Me? :ofn: Not even my momma tell me what to do.
It took Kay 8 years, but with all the shit she put me thru and my unwillingness to cut and run abandoning my kids > short-circuited me.
Oh, this is only a bit of it > more poop truck :disgust:

Sooo, after all this :minibarf: went down. I have not been subject to recidivism. People who like to do stuff KEEP DOING IT. I been a good boy since.

:shrug: ........ p.s. The Abomination takes after his momma.

hey amadeus......you want my non religious reason for why I'm not a fan of degenerate shit. Yet alone sexualizing children?

this is it......read this enough times that you can feel his pain

and IMAGINE what it must be like for those he has victimized.....those who truly suffered all their lives

those he continues to torment around him

read it until the images of this sick shit is burned into your retinas hard enough that even a life pumped full of tranquilizers, mood stabilizers, hard core drugs, and ultimately suicide (or OD) can't erase it....can't delete what happened to you during your most impressionable and innocent years.

this is why I don't care about encouraging, subsidizing, or allowing what it is I know you are after here

you are lucky people like us let you live in our society.....yet alone give you what you are after

that laws are what you worry about......when even prisoners, the worst among us, know what kind of filth people like Dweasel are and have the ability to do what we can't.

You can be the biggest atheist on Earth and if you can read this without feeling uneasy and wanting to puke and poke your eyes out......then you need a mental evaluation and chemical castration imo

Last edited:
Back