[NBA] 2018-2019 Regular Season

Why the hell are you using league averages to make a point about ten team nine category fantasy stats?! My team is shooting 90%!

Anyway, his team is weak and I will fuckin’ dominate him!

BTW, consider benching your roster for the rest of the week! I think you have an easy win if your opponent doesn’t notice!

way ahead of you. i'm keeping them started until game time though, because if he sees what im doing and does the same thing im boned

yes one bad high volume FT can destroy ur team, but we're talking about a set of three. i combined their averages(and linked u the numbers). if the 3 of embiid/lebron/harden combined are shooting above league average at FT% that means they're shooting above roughly 50% of the teams in a fantasy league as well. harden is literally the best free throw % for FTA in the game.

Last edited:
Jerry! I heard in many podcasts that yao is one of the most overrated players of all time!

Poor tmac getting stuck with yao as his teammate a slow oversized loser! Sad! Wasted tmacs prime which was his last year with Orlando and first 2 years with the rockets! Imagine if tmac had someone else besides this oversized shrek type ogar with a broken foot and frame that couldnt support his weight. Nba stars arent made in labs!

Last edited:
FuFu,

You did it! Your team, loaded with scum, managed to score 380 points. AND YOU WON! LOL!

kings beat okc, fox talkin hella shit to westbrook and got a T for it, love it

also Buddy Hield looks like a black butthead with his mouth piece in

Last edited:
WHEN WE MEET, THE MAGIC MEN WILL BE FORCED TO SHOW YOU NO MERCY BECAUSE OF YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE COMMENTS!

lol watching this warriors game, the fans are so goddamn white or asian. The doods who have $ in the bay

Back