fellow introverts can relate

The Magical Zoo

Veteran XV
Dej9BwvUEAA0VHr.jpg

Introverts are usually way nicer people to be around.

I don't need some loud mouth douche thinkin he's all alpha cos he just yells out every single stupid thought that comes into his head.

Just shut the fuck up and think for once.

I have a sneaky suspicion that most conversations with 'Not Sara' follow the same pattern. However, she might just be the perfect g/f as she will rarely open her face-hole.

Some people have this compulsion to strike up a conversation with every random person they come into rough proximity to. They can't just sit/stand in silence and mind their own business. I frequently find them more neurotic and insufferable than a typical introvert, who's usually just shy or doesn't want to give random strangers the false impression that they give a shit.

Most of the introvert chicks I have met are tigresses in the sack while the extroverts are lazy and boring

introvert/extrovert is a stupid dichotomy

there's a guy I've known for 15 years who doesn't talk much and has never expressed a single opinion on anything that isn't a video game, and even then very rarely. and I'm probably his best friend. but otherwise a completely normal guy.

another who literally cannot speak in public, will just nod and laugh nervously at questions, and can barely function when being introduced to someone new. but then is a completely open book the second it's just the two of you, will talk and talk and readily cry

they're almost opposites. which one is an introvert?

the one who says they generally feel drained after talking to people, especially groups.

as with most things normies bastardize the meaning of intro/extro. i went to a bar with some buds, mind you this is the major town in their area and they both dont have a clue where to go what to do. i talk to barkeep. i ask guy and girl next to us at nonawkward time where to go as young peeps. my friends later call me extroverted. i lol and say no im gonna sleep in then hike a mountain to recharge tomorrow cause i feel drained socially. not being autistic or that guy who thinks hes cool by standing to the side being silent and mysterious has nothing to do with the dichotomy.

Back