[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

080204.telephone.jpg

I think cartoon is the best way to explain things to vanster

Last edited:
I cannot blame you guys for not wanting to discuss Trump. Can't blame you.
Tweet rage from him coming up, can't wait.

Outraged every day... by something our President has said or done or hasn't done. She's just outraged folks. If Trump does something, she is outraged. If Trump doesn't do something, she is outraged.

Par for the course.

It's nice that triple finally came out and gleefully admitted he's only interested in the duly elected president be removed under any circumstance possible.

its a good thing that some of them are finally admitting who they are and what they want

murder
assassination
suicide by two bullets
echo chambers
group think
control (aka power)

etc etc

It's nice that triple finally came out and gleefully admitted he's only interested in the duly elected president be removed under any circumstance possible.

I'll go two steps further: As we now have a convicted felon (Cohen) saying he conspired with then-candidate Trump to violate campaign finance laws. That in itself, if true, is an impeachable offense. Even without the Mueller's report, which will be coming, there is now sufficient evidence to impeach AND remove from office, and finally, incarcerate.

there ya go

remove Orange Hitler
install Pence
dems project win in 2020

good plan

and install their candidates

tripler6 said:
best case scenario is dems take house in 18, impeach the entire goddamn administration, president pelosi.

all according to that master plan

:boogie:

Obama Campaign Fined Big for Hiding Donors, Keeping Illegal Donations

The FEC levied one of its largest fines ever against Obama's campaign committee, new documents show.

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000

What's behind the claim that Hillary Clinton got '$84 million of potentially illegal campaign contributions?'

prison any day now for sure

LMAO

yet I'm not holding my breath and we proved these ones

I'll go two steps further: As we now have a convicted felon (Cohen) saying he conspired with then-candidate Trump to violate campaign finance laws. That in itself, if true, is an impeachable offense. Even without the Mueller's report, which will be coming, there is now sufficient evidence to impeach AND remove from office, and finally, incarcerate.

I don't believe campaign finance violations fall under high crimes and misdemeanors. It's a fine in most cases.

And there is documents proving it, not just a plea deal bargaining chip of he said he said. Because, you know, a convicted felons word is gold. Also, talking about it and actually doing it are two different things. You can't convict, let alone incarcerate bullshit.

There's documented proof that the Clintons did a lot of shady shit, yet still they are walking (well, Hillary mainly stumbles) free. But the likelyhood of them landing in prison is about as likely as trump being impeached.

Back