[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trudeau sure ain't getting reelected, I know that much

Ndp leader is a Twitter superstar with a hot wife and wears a turban, that's ur next object of ridicule

2kt2.png

Trudeau sure ain't getting reelected, I know that much

Ndp leader is a Twitter superstar with a hot wife and wears a turban, that's ur next object of ridicule

Right... the NDP, The strong and decisive; maybe-sorta just to be safe if they say so, leadership this country needs! Where you can be suspended from the party on the grounds that someone thinks you did some thing wrong, even though we have no proof, don't know who is accusing you or if there is even someone being victimized...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/singh-allegation-ndp-1.4514117

The NPD: The "If she says-so" Party.

Right... the NDP, The strong and decisive; maybe-sorta just to be safe if they say so, leadership this country needs! Where you can be suspended from the party on the grounds that someone thinks you did some thing wrong, even though we have no proof, don't know who is accusing you or if there is even someone being victimized...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/singh-allegation-ndp-1.4514117

The NPD: The "If she says-so" Party.

I think of it like this

Liberals won because Stephen Harper is the caricature of a cartoon evil empire leader and their entire campaign was an American style smear campaign that backfired horribly on Canadians

Turns out Justin sucks ass, so he's not getting re-elected, and if the ndp can win Albert a, anything can happen

The NDP didn't win Alberta. The Conservatives imploded and lost. The Province is still strongly a Conservative majority... but because of how our election process works, when you divide the Conservative vote between 3 parties, instead winning 55 to 40, you lose 28 to 40.

Harper lost because he was in power for long enough to become the villain, which is common for Canadian Prime Ministers. You don't retire as Prime Minister, you hang around long enough until everything becomes your fault.

I also get the impression that Ontario is growing tired of the "Social Justice" experiment that has been running their province for last 4 years.

The real deal in Canada is, you don't vote for the Leader of the Country (or Province), you vote for the Party and who ever is leader of the party gets to run the show as Prime Minister... so even though Trudeau is a buffoon, Liberal Canadian's will still vote Liberal because that's their party, regardless of the pretty-boy face on the parties social media profile.

Holy fuk where is tele to make fun of canada and bring maga back

I havent seen maga in weeks havax failed me with the memo what a dud

No MAGA here

Schiff apparently pranked by Russian radio hosts who promised 'naked Trump' photos | Fox News

The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee held an eight-minute phone conversation last year with Russian radio hosts posing as a Ukrainian politician who promised to provide compromising images of President Trump.

The conversation involving Rep. Adam Schiff, which took place on April 10 of last year, was first reported by The Atlantic last month. On Tuesday, the Daily Mail published purported audio of the call.

Back