[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

u call him a pedo but i'm p sure that "girl" is 45785276345 years old

jfc somebody call cps b/c father time is beating that lil kid w/ some blunt objects

This is the most damning video of Biden. Lots of footage of him creepy touching, but the fact that Jeff Sessions has been around forever and has such an adverse reaction to Biden with his own family member, you know that Jeff knows something.

This is the most damning video of Biden. Lots of footage of him creepy touching, but the fact that Jeff Sessions has been around forever and has such an adverse reaction to Biden with his own family member, you know that Jeff knows something.

lol it never gets old

sessions knows

26907680_1357138734392906_3938124858159445023_n.jpg

when that's the opposition and ur still losing the culture wars

ur a goddamn loser megadork w/ tendies 4 cash and gbp in ur savings account

the preceding post (and this REAL NEWS MESSAGE) brought 2u by kellogg's, b. dalton booksellers, the corporation for public broadcasting, and tribalwar gaming news contributors liek YOU

Florida Blue.

While there's been lots of talk about the end of the Democrats it seems demographics say otherwise.

Top cop says Sudanese youths are overrepresented aggravated burglary

i am trying to read your posts

but lately they read like someone who has been an online rape victim

toughen up buttercup.......life is hard
You're the one with the mantits.

And now we come to the crux of the matter.

Your autism is off the charts bro, yea really. Oh and start vigorously exercising the hotness you should be scoring, ain't going to get fucked by a dood sporting mantits. And the exercise will reduce the angst and autistic screeching here so it's a win-win-win (Us, you and her).

Other than that, thanks for keeping the forum alive :D
Just being honest bro, imo of course.
FWIW, I just wanted to clarify that I was directing this to Tele not you coombzy. I was tired (long day) and skim 100 posts p quick, and reply quickly (too fast).

Also I'd never pick you to be on a side, too narcissistic, too much into your own own thing and not seeing a generational picture. You won'rt cut yourself short but your children's children? Yikes.

Florida Takes Big Step Toward Expanding Voting Rights To Over 1.5 Million People | HuffPost

How the fuck does one state have 1.5 million felons? And goodbye to florida ever going red again if this passes.

Because there are tons of jobs down here a felon can pick up. Bars, restaurants, strip clubs, construction.

I have no problem with felons getting their voting rights back. it shouldn't even be a question. The whole point of our penal system is when you get done paying your debt to society, you're supposed to blend back in with the population and become a productive citizen. A citizen has the right to vote.

Because there are tons of jobs down here a felon can pick up. Bars, restaurants, strip clubs, construction.

I have no problem with felons getting their voting rights back. it shouldn't even be a question. The whole point of our penal system is when you get done paying your debt to society, you're supposed to blend back in with the population and become a productive citizen. A citizen has the right to vote.

Yeah it would be nice if our penal system actually accomplished that, rather than creating better felons. I agree though.

His balls aren't in a vice....and how the fuck is 'drumpf' even a dig at him? I keep seeing people on the left saying that then giggling to themselves as though they think they really got a clever shot in on him.

I called him drumpf because he did something stupid, or at least looked pretty stupid on the face of it. I, unlike "lefties" and "righties" am critical when it is required.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
“House votes on controversial FISA ACT today.” This is the act that may have been used, with the help of the discredited and phony Dossier, to so badly surveil and abuse the Trump Campaign by the previous administration and others?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
With that being said, I have personally directed the fix to the unmasking process since taking office and today’s vote is about foreign surveillance of foreign bad guys on foreign land. We need it! Get smart!

8:14 AM - Jan 11, 2018
15,484 15,484 Replies 12,430 12,430 Retweets 60,576 60,576 likes

Back