LGBR Did get beat up, lol

I believe every year there is some made up fight that breaks out at this lan party...

Then they post the info in the forums.. Gets everyone stirred up... They come back.. Everyone laughs...

yadda yadda yadda..

I haven't read all of these messages.. I've read just the first few...

I think this is all a joke ;)

ayzianboy said:
it really doesn't matter. If you're 15 you should be old enough to have some sense to keep your mouth shut. reap the rewards.
No shit. I get sick of people referring to a 15 year old as a "child". A minor, yes. A child, no. When I was 15, I knew better than to talk shit to someone bigger than me. This is just an example of Darwinism in action.

w00t! Drama!
Well, here's my take. I'd have to hold me final opinions till we hear from the parties involved, but knowing Rob, he's pretty damn easy going. He jokes about being a thug, but he's a pretty damn nice guy. I'm guessing that there's more to the story than we are hearing here. I mean maybe the little faggot was running his mouth and was asking for it, and Rob just decided to shake him up some, like you would to your little brother, and everyone jumping on the faggot may have been the ral cause of all the duress.
Either way, I would say that that if he was deliberately trying to beat the shit out of a kid, he was wrong. He should have found another 15 year old kids to do it for him, then gone and beat the fuck out of the faggot's dad.
But a lesson in life. Run your mouth, and get it slapped.

like in most conflicts they are both to blame, however a 23 yo thug beating on a 15 yo geek is pretty fucking lame no matter what the reason. of course this is TW and Sarcastik is well liked so alot of posters will side with the "cool" guy.

honestly, i think Sarcastik should think about his actions and then post an appology. If I was LGBR, I would see a Lawyer (but not fraggle).

of course as zombee said, we prolly don't know the real details (and prolly never will)

Last edited:
ThrillKillKulT said:
of course this is TW and Sarcastik is well liked so alot of posters will side with the "cool" guy.

It's not so much that Sarcastick is a cool guy as it is that LGBR is a gargantuan faggot.

slinkeh said:
since when is LGBR an internet tough guy? i've never seen him make any 'fuck smashing at UVA' posts or anything remoteley like that

he posts HomeSlice style, flaming whenever and wherever appropriate (or not)

DaNGr said:
Sojourm, your missing the point. Everyone said concisely, sarca raised a hand on lgbr. THAT SHOULD BE THE END OF DISCUSSION.

if hes 15 their is no fucking reason that should of happened, unless LGBR attacked him first.

NONE.

Sarca could of delt with it by ignorein his ass. He wont make it 1 day in real life.

this makes me think that you are like LGBR. One of those 15 year old pussies that talk shit, and think that because you're 15 you're immsune to getting your ass beat, because otherwise you wouldn't live very long.

The bottom line is, before you say something, make sure you can back it up. If you walk up to me IRL and say "fuck you chink" i don't care how old you are, your lips are going to be kissing the ground.

ayzianboy said:
he posts HomeSlice style, flaming whenever and wherever appropriate (or not)

Anyone that remembers months to years after the fact that someone said they had a farmers tan is pretty pathetic.

Neutrino said:
Anyone that remembers months to years after the fact that someone said they had a farmers tan is pretty pathetic.

who said it was months or years?

coulda been last week

plus if someone continually flames you, you tend to remember them after a bit.

plus, he didn't jump him because LGBR said Sarca had a farmer's tan. He jumped LGBR because he found him annoying but he wouldn't leave, and then LGBR busts out the middle school "make me" card which is also really fucking annoying.

If Sarca really wanted to beat up LGBR he would have punched him then put his head through a monitor instead of just tackling him to the ground.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by DaNGr
Sojourm, your missing the point. Everyone said concisely, sarca raised a hand on lgbr. THAT SHOULD BE THE END OF DISCUSSION.

if hes 15 their is no fucking reason that should of happened, unless LGBR attacked him first.

NONE.

Sarca could of delt with it by ignorein his ass. He wont make it 1 day in real life.
Shut up faggot. You've already made it abundantly clear that you're a fucking waste of oxygen, as well as volanteering to get your fucking head kicked in irl by the first person from TW that you meet, as well as waived all rights to talk your way out of it.

Back