LGBR Did get beat up, lol

assuming what we know:

An adult attacked a minor.

I stress:

An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor. An adult attacked a minor.

Tnx.

I don't think anyone honestly believes Sarcastick was actually right in what he did. I certainly don't. However, it doesn't really bother me that he put LGBR, AKA Internet tough kid, in his place either.

FireStorm! said:
assuming what we know:

An adult attacked a minor.

1. An adult that just turned 18 attacks a minor that is one month shy of 18 for harassing his girlfriend.

2. A 30 year old adult attacks a 6 year old minor with a baseball bat for his own enjoyment.

As you can see from just those two examples, practically any opinion is valid at this point if all we're going to consider is "An adult attacked a minor."

In defense of Sarc

1. I'm sure he didn't ask for lgbr's ID before handing out the punishment for standing too close to him and (apparently) acting like a gnat.

2. The kid should have shut the fuck up and left SarcaStick alone, if that account is true. If he really did keep up a motormouth and egg Sarca on, I dunno...I still think SarcaStick did wrong, but ALSO that lgbr has learned a valuable lesson in consequences and accountability. So maybe that's a good thing...

3. The police didn't think much of this, and I'm sure it was less serious than people are making it out to be. but for those using the police attitude as some sort of ABSOLUTE measure of the "right" thing being done, consider who your average police officer is, and don't get on my case about saying this - I know plenty of them from years of bartending. Some police suck (sorry, it's true - there are bad cops out there, if you can believe it) and could care less about shit like this, because they were exactly the same kinds of high school "toughs" that many of you want to be, just all grown up and with a job that allows them to keep doing what they do best, and licensed for it to boot.

Against Sarc

1. Why wasn't he kicked out of the LAN? Any comparative "unknown" would have been for sure. This is a clear case of popularity being held over the rules. The presence of so much sarca dick-sucking in this thread gives pretty good evidence for that. "Dude, Sarca's cool"; "Sarca's a BAD-ASS"; "Way to go Sarca! Take it to the nerds!" You people make me sick, you're WORSE than Sarca, because you get off on it like bloodthirsty little weasels. Further, for those of you saying, "oh, it was probably just a few bruises and a sore neck", I feel pretty confident that had Sarca done worse, you'd still defend him, because you think it's cool.

2. If Sarcastick did know how old the kid was, then what he did was the fighting equivalent of pedophilia. 15 years is basically 700 days into puberty. A 15 year-old is an half-baked cookie physically.

3. One person's LAN is now ruined, while another - clearly the physical aggressor if he wasn't the verbal one, is lionized by a buncha kids who wish they were thugs. Nice. This up and coming generation sucks, from what I can see - and the internet attitude of "I can be as big an asshole as I want" isn't helping things any.

Crazy8 said:
I don't think anyone honestly believes Sarcastick was actually right in what he did. I certainly don't. However, it doesn't really bother me that he put LGBR, AKA Internet tough kid, in his place either.
Yeah pretty much.

Crazy8 said:
1. An adult that just turned 18 attacks a minor that is one month shy of 18 for harassing his girlfriend.

2. A 30 year old adult attacks a 6 year old minor with a baseball bat for his own enjoyment.

As you can see from just those two examples, practically any opinion is valid at this point if all we're going to consider is "An adult attacked a minor."
That isn't all we are going to consider.

We know:

It takes place at nerdlan5.

The ages of the two.

Two witness accounts!

the honourable judge DANIOSAURIS presiding

Alekhine said:
In defense of Sarc

1. I'm sure he didn't ask for lgbr's ID before handing out the punishment for standing too close to him and (apparently) acting like a gnat.

2. The kid should have shut the fuck up and left SarcaStick alone, if that account is true. If he really did keep up a motormouth and egg Sarca on, I dunno...I still think SarcaStick did wrong, but ALSO that lgbr has learned a valuable lesson in consequences and accountability. So maybe that's a good thing...

3. The police didn't think much of this, and I'm sure it was less serious than people are making it out to be. but for those using the police attitude as some sort of ABSOLUTE measure of the "right" thing being done, consider who your average police officer is, and don't get on my case about saying this - I know plenty of them from years of bartending. Some police suck (sorry, it's true - there are bad cops out there, if you can believe it) and could care less about shit like this, because they were exactly the same kinds of high school "toughs" that many of you want to be, just all grown up and with a job that allows them to keep doing what they do best, and licensed for it to boot.

Against Sarc

1. Why wasn't he kicked out of the LAN? Any comparative "unknown" would have been for sure. This is a clear case of popularity being held over the rules. The presence of so much sarca dick-sucking in this thread gives pretty good evidence for that. "Dude, Sarca's cool"; "Sarca's a BAD-ASS"; "Way to go Sarca! Take it to the nerds!" You people make me sick, you're WORSE than Sarca, because you get off on it like bloodthirsty little weasels. Further, for those of you saying, "oh, it was probably just a few bruises and a sore neck", I feel pretty confident that had Sarca done worse, you'd still defend him, because you think it's cool.

2. If Sarcastick did know how old the kid was, then what he did was the fighting equivalent of pedophilia. 15 years is basically 700 days into puberty. A 15 year-old is an half-baked cookie physically.

3. One person's LAN is now ruined, while another - clearly the physical aggressor if he wasn't the verbal one, is lionized by a buncha kids who wish they were thugs. Nice. This up and coming generation sucks, from what I can see - and the internet attitude of "I can be as big an asshole as I want" isn't helping things any.

I agree 99.5%

Alekhine said:
In defense of Sarc

Against Sarc

most intelligent post in the entire 16 page thread

Back