Veteran++
Old
182 - 05-21-2018, 17:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Holy ****

Mookie betts over mike trout

What a fanboi

As I expected, you refused to answer my question. Typical online douche.

Is it because multiple sources calculate WAR differently? Which publication maintains the official WAR stat?

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
183 - 05-21-2018, 18:11
Dude i read fangraphs and bref literally everyday i know the 3 main war calculations lol i dont get what your trying to stump me on

Mike trout is the best player in baseball /end

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
184 - 05-21-2018, 18:38
So where do you think the juice is right now? In the baseballs or the players?

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
185 - 05-21-2018, 19:03
Quote:
Dude i read fangraphs and bref literally everyday i know the 3 main war calculations lol i dont get what your trying to stump me on
Still haven't answered the question.

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
186 - 05-21-2018, 19:11
Didn't they change composition of baseballs and/or bats over the past few years? It's hard to say. Guys haven't been hitting for average the past few seasons but they are hitting homeruns astronomical distances.

SuperSniperX
Veteranniner
Contributor
Old
187 - 05-21-2018, 20:59
Players are concentrating on launch angle more than keeping the bat head in the zone longer. There has also been reports that the lacing on balls is slightly different to allow less drag. Verlander was tweeting about juiced balls back during the playoffs.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
188 - 05-22-2018, 04:43
It's funny how the Yankees gave up essentially nothing to get Torres

Also arguing mookie is better than trout is pretty good. Keep it up you ****ing idiot

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
189 - 05-24-2018, 00:14
i tell u wat

if the rockies were a major market team (boston/nyy/chicagoNL, specifically) there would be at least 2 hours a day on ESPN dedicated to "WHY HAVEN'T THEY FIRED THEIR HITTING COACH?"

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
190 - 05-25-2018, 20:21
Mookie Betts is better than Trout in almost every category except triples (he has 1 less) and WAR. He's 0.4 behind. Only reason his WAR is higher is because he plays CF whereas Mookie plays RF.

Apparently, Trout is having the greatest season of all time even though he's batting under .300. You get your opinions from ESPN. GG, cucks. Pretty big collection of morons on this dead forum.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
191 - 05-25-2018, 23:24
Red cux are such a classless organization.

They cut Hanley today cuz they knew he would reach his incentive of 497 at bats or whatever and he's not playing up to his potential. So thus way, they can get out of paying him. ****ed up. And don't give me "it's a business" bull****. That was a ****ed up thing to do to a guy that's been a productive player for them for years.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
192 - 05-25-2018, 23:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
Mookie Betts is better than Trout in almost every category except triples (he has 1 less) and WAR. He's 0.4 behind. Only reason his WAR is higher is because he plays CF whereas Mookie plays RF.

Apparently, Trout is having the greatest season of all time even though he's batting under .300. You get your opinions from ESPN. GG, cucks. Pretty big collection of morons on this dead forum.
Does defense and baserunning figure into your stupid observation? Of course not, cuz it doesn't help your case so better to ignore it. Homer queer boy

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
193 - 05-25-2018, 23:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBatesAlot View Post
Red cux are such a classless organization.

They cut Hanley today cuz they knew he would reach his incentive of 497 at bats or whatever and he's not playing up to his potential. So thus way, they can get out of paying him. ****ed up. And don't give me "it's a business" bull****. That was a ****ed up thing to do to a guy that's been a productive player for them for years.

Trout draws double the walks....

He also is better at baserunning and fielding by a large margin

And i wouldnt bet against trout in long term to pass betts in every hitting category tbh trouts just better

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
194 - 05-26-2018, 04:41
yea and if you put trout in the bosox lineup and field he would completely **** on betts, dood went oppo upper deck in ny with ease today

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
195 - 05-26-2018, 13:48
are u saying that trout isn't toilet trained or just that he's a frat boy from 1963 who thinks upper deckers are clever?

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
196 - 05-27-2018, 13:43
Quote:

No, he wasn't all that productive over the years and he's terrible in the field so he's stuck at DH. Why pay him $22 million when Moreland clearly outplays him and they can move Martinez to DH even more? You're clearly a moron.

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
197 - 05-27-2018, 13:46
Quote:
And i wouldnt bet against trout in long term to pass betts in every hitting category tbh trouts just better

How much would you bet?

uno
VeteranXX
Old
198 - 05-27-2018, 13:48
I cannot believe this idiot is arguing betts vs trout.

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
199 - 05-27-2018, 13:48
Quote:
Does defense and baserunning figure into your stupid observation? Of course not, cuz it doesn't help your case so better to ignore it.
Trout plays CF. Betts plays RF. This is why Trout's WAR is slightly higher than Betts. He gets more chances to defend compared to defending lefty batters. I already mentioned this. I'm not sure how that's ignoring but sure...

I see your trash Yankee pitchers are throwing him meatballs to pad his stats this weekend. Good job on all that.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
200 - 06-07-2018, 15:52
Trout is only a better fielder cuz he plays Cf while Betts plays rf.

That is the dumbest ****ing thing I've read in this thre. Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself

Page 10 of 32

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [MLB] 2018 Regular Season

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
jgrange is retarded