[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

the problem with conservatives is that they let their own morals and morality get played against them by people who care about neither

are open about winning at any and all cost

sessions isn't cut out for a world like that imo

even the wife of gps founder, fbi heads who talk about insurance policies of keeping trump out of office, and certifiable con artists on the left don't "recuse" themselves

wtf is that shit?

they double down in the mud

just like meulers team is going to do now that manafort is suing them

you don't get out of the way.......you fucking obstruct when you can't destruct

lynch and holder taught us that better than anyone over and over again

Last edited:
6bmt1imfp4801.png

ya the real threat is lib control of social media

German Hate Speech Law Backfires After Twitter Immediately Blocks Satire Account | Zero Hedge

Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms are scrambling to adapt to the law, and its implementation is being closely watched after warnings that the threat of fines could prompt websites to block more content than necessary.

Germany has some of the world’s toughest laws on defamation, incitement to commit crimes and threats of violence, with prison sentences for Holocaust denial or inciting hatred against minorities.

Merkel’s conservatives accused the AfD of undermining the post-war democratic consensus in Germany.

flat800x800070f.u1.jpg

exactly

on my team it is all just coincidences

can't we leave Hillary alone already?

i mean it is russia we need to worry about

they hacked our election and our home servers

Justice Department reopens Hillary Clinton email investigation

The effort will look at how much classified information was on her private email server, and how that information got there.

oh you don't say

DSuqPQtW0AAlOfA.jpg

“I saw smashed up hard drives, melted memory cards and the charred remains of paper scattered all over the room and immediately knew the fire must have started there,” a Chappaqua Fire Department source told local news reporters

well when bleach bit doesn't work........try a bucket of gasoline

Fire Dept: Room Of Servers, Hard Drives Destroyed In Clinton House Fire

hillary-house-fire-suspicious-678x381.jpg

we just need to moveone.org already

Trump is President not her

Last edited:
nash still posts he just doesn't do the schtick anymore

iirc he said it was because his RL had gotten better and didn't need to vent online anymore

but that could just be an excuse cuz he's scurred of laws

nahh

i like that story better

he is a good guy

it just sucks what is happening over there

i wish life could get so good nobody cared about our constitutional rights over here

I just wish you could tie that to something the Trump did, then I'd appreciate your admiration of the Trump.

And don't respond with cutting red tape etc.

I believe any good that comes of the Trumps presidency is COMPLETELY INCIDENTAL. it's all about HIM and feeding his ego lol temp tax cuts for shillcuk, but permanent for him.

thanks obama

Back