New New GIF (animated) Thread

I get migraines on average of once a month and usually one out of the year will be a skull-cleaving type of pain. Someone could wave a winning lottery ticket in my face and all I would be able to think about is how death would be such a wonderful relief. I don't know the levels or frequency which you must endure but you have my sympathy.

Speaking of shrooms, I thought Paul Stamets (this guy is why ST:D is so fucking dumb, btw) had some interesting things to say:

That particular interview was one of my all-time favorite Joe Rogan podcasts, guy's a fucking legend.

cliff notes?

Hours about the health benefits/uses of mushrooms, both psychedelic and non-psychedelic. They talk about personal experiences, microdosing, uses other than eating (fabric etc), why they have a bad reputation and more. I haven't done mushrooms... probably more interesting if you have.

Edit: He also wears a hobbit hat made from a mushroom

I'm fine with druggies trying to protect medicinal things n stuff.

If doing some lsd or shrooms or w/e helps with a unique kind of migraine or w/e I don't care if they wear a mushroom on their head.

Stamets isn't a "shrooms" advocate. But he does advocate for specific medical applications and research. Studies have been done for example with mice to show the effects of Alzheimer's can be slowed/reversed as well as the potential to be applied to other biological diseases.

He also has some bizzaro 'multiverse' theories which sound retarded as fuck, but I'm sure he has legitimate insights to other things that every-day people consider to be bizarre so I that respect I won't call him a nut for being exceptionally open minded.

WhichMadeupAmericangoldfinch-max-14mb.gif

Rough crash. The car that got hit should have been looking though, even if it was doing nothing wrong.

Rough crash. The car that got hit should have been looking though, even if it was doing nothing wrong.
Hopefully the driver got cited for driving recklessly, they couldn't see passed the car in front of them and it obviously cost them and they were driving liking an asshole trying to go before the car in front. 100% their fault for getting hit.

Back