[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Meet the Indiana dad who hunts Russian trolls 8 hours a day - CNN Politics

Meet the Indiana dad who hunts Russian trolls - CNNPolitics

180810201229-declassified-russian-bots-thumb-1-super-tease.jpg

Another fine gem lol. NO HONEY I’m busy hunting trolls >_< after this article this dude will find no relief. May break a record for swatting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:rofl: What a fucking loser.

Imagine this retard wasting his time accusing random people of being Russian trolls every single day/night. Holy shit...

"Look at what this unverified twitter user said! Hmm, I'm going to track his name down and then eventually find out he lives in Arizona, but that doesn't stop me, his entire online footprint was set up by the Kremlin!!! I'm onto their game. I'll report him and call him a Russian troll! That will show him!!! And if anyone says they'll prove it by meeting me in person, I'll take that as a death threat and show them my gun!!!"

What a bunch of fucking loser retards these people are. My god. To sit here knowing that they're fighting some fantastical evil villain that the DNC literally just made up is even more amusing. THEY LITERALLY SAID THIS IN THEIR EMAILS FOR FUCK'S SAKE. They have their constituents looking for and fighting a literal boogeyman instead of spreading their message or trying to sway people to their side.

Last edited:
MAGA. So much winning. 6/15

Winners and losers from Tuesday’s primaries: Once again, Trump is a big winner

Primaries in four states Tuesday — Minnesota, Connecticut, Wisconsin and Vermont — set up competitive governor’s, Senate and House races across the country this November. But even before then, these primaries identified some clear winners and losers that reinforced trends we’ve been seeing all year. Here they are:

Winners

Trump: At least in Republican primary politics, Tuesday once again proved he’s the king. Republican politicians on the ballot Tuesday who dissed him in 2016 raced to undo that, and those who didn’t do it convincingly enough lost their primaries. In Minnesota’s competitive governor’s race, Republican voters nominated a relative outsider, Jeff Johnson, over a former governor, Tim Pawlenty, as Pawlenty struggled to get out from under the fact he called Trump “unhinged and unfit” during the campaign. (Johnson has his own past problems with Trump, which we’ll get to in the loser section.) “The Republican Party has shifted,” Pawlenty said as he lost. “It is the era of Trump, and I’m just not a Trump-like politician.”

Turkey tariff move, EM bear market send European shares spiraling | Reuters

LONDON (Reuters) - European shares sold off sharply on Wednesday after Turkey doubled tariffs on some U.S. imports, and miners had their worst day since Britain’s 2016 Brexit vote on sliding commodity prices.

A strengthening dollar and disappointing earnings from Chinese technology giant Tencent Holdings (0700.HK) helped drive the emerging markets index .MSCIEF into technical bear territory - down 20 percent from its January peak - adding pressure to global markets.

Back