DID U DO UR TAXES YET

I just signed off my US taxes this afternoon. Unfortunately had to pay just under 40k because of a couple of real estate moves.

Canadian taxes will be a giant poke in the ass. Looking like about a 600k donation ...

I keep getting the alerts that I can do my taxes, but I only take them seriously because Trump is President.

i owed like 12 grand then i remembered i can still itemize all my shit now they owe me money

then i got sad cause i'm gonna lose all those deductions for the stupid high property and local and state taxes I pay as well as all that mortgage interest cause trump is "making the rich do their share"

yeah fuck the generation paying for their homes now, all us boomers already fucking paid our shit off with our 9-5 blue collar jobs that we could support a family of 8 on now get out there and fund my fucking social security you lazy millenial. we got rich abusing these deductions but you know what, fuck you younger dudes. why? there's really no good reason why, I just hate to see others thrive.

man that generation was a bunch of assholes and they just won't die. when the last boomer dies there is going to be a golden age a fucking golden age

yah make sure you buy an overpriced house from a boomer before they die please, they need the extra money and frankly fuck you pay me

i owed like 12 grand then i remembered i can still itemize all my shit now they owe me money

then i got sad cause i'm gonna lose all those deductions for the stupid high property and local and state taxes I pay as well as all that mortgage interest cause trump is "making the rich do their share"

yeah fuck the generation paying for their homes now, all us boomers already fucking paid our shit off with our 9-5 blue collar jobs that we could support a family of 8 on now get out there and fund my fucking social security you lazy millenial. we got rich abusing these deductions but you know what, fuck you younger dudes. why? there's really no good reason why, I just hate to see others thrive.

man that generation was a bunch of assholes and they just won't die. when the last boomer dies there is going to be a golden age a fucking golden age

yah the baby boomers fucked us

then bitch about us not getting fucked hard enough :stab:

I wonder if there's going to be a great millennial migration as they move into the homes their parents retired in. Massive waves of people flooding into the Carolinas, Georgia, Florida, Texas, etc.

You have to move somewhere the price per kwh is low, otherwise keeping your dead parents in the freezer could get expensive.

Did mine and would have broke even if I hadn't been paying my son's college expenses...was about to recoup some of that back...

Back