Sponsored Links
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91482 - 09-21-2018, 18:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
this your bdsm safe word for sarah jeong?
figures ud be into masochist sadist depraved homosexual activities like safe word usage

after years of sucking on the republic dick you have gotten desperate for the load

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
91483 - 09-21-2018, 18:25
sarah jeong only wants white dick lmao

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
91484 - 09-21-2018, 18:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniggs View Post
sarah jeong only wants white dick lmao
well in a way she treats white people like black people so it all sort of balances out

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91485 - 09-21-2018, 18:56
What really gets me about this Kavanaugh thing is the fact that people think we have to prove innocent or Not Innocent or whether this was really done...

But even if Ford is telling the truth this is High School it was outside cothes it's not **** he didn't do anything more then change mind and maybe realize as a young kid what he was doing wasn't the best thing to be doing. I swear to God I've been at worst parties where everybody was grabbing at each other in the early 70s. Perhaps this drunken ***** was at a party where that was somewhat expected and when she didn't comply he didn't go any farther than a touch through the clothes right is anybody saying he took her clothes off and actually saw a booby in high school oh my goodness ****ing idiots out there ****ing stupid country give people a chance to grow up.

Last edited by SeVeReD; 09-21-2018 at 19:03..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91486 - 09-21-2018, 19:12
This sounds like an awesome event to have gone to. Glad you were able to make connections with other hard-working responsible people who want the United States to be the best country in the world and to be held up as a shining Beacon of Hope for the rest of the world to emulate if they choose.
I sure hope I get the opportunity to go to one of these. I'm living in Otay Mexico five minutes from the border of California. I'm not sure president Trump needs to come to speak in California. But maybe I'll get a chance to travel somewhere to see him

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
Funny you say that because that was the thing that struck me the most.

There were thousands of strangers all mingled together from literally every walk of life... there were people with full body tattoos, young kids, old ladies, businessmen in suits, hot chicks in tight dresses, just everyone from everywhere... and I didn't hear one single cross word the entire time I waited in line, which was about 2 hours. Everyone was cheerful, upbeat, had something positive or funny to say, (man is it easy to laugh at leftists or the news media these days or what?), and in general the prevalent attitude was just... "Us". As in our country, our economy, our problems, our solutions. No ranting, no raving, no divisive talk, just a solidarity with fellow countrymen and a shared disdain of the leftists and idiot band-wagoners that are trying to wreck this country.

When we got near the convention center entrance, then we ran into "them". About 50 or so ragged-looking douches were there having their temper tantrum, ranting incoherently about a bunch of **** that nobody but them probably even understood, and all everyone in line did was two things - laugh, or begin chanting "USA! USA! USA! USA!"

The highlight of the rally is when Trump addressed the news media, which was on a platform behind the crowd. When he did, and basically called them out on their bull****, the whole hall let out this low "booooooo" and that was more of like a... like a howl. It was real and genuine contempt for the media, one which I shared. And then everyone at once just flipped up the middle finger to them. Was awesome.

Overall was A+ event. Would attend again.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
91487 - 09-21-2018, 19:15
Trump backs off declassification demand of Russia documents, texts - Axios

uh oh the deep state is fighting him, help us q ur our only hope !!

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91488 - 09-21-2018, 19:15
Wait... you live in MEXICO?

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
91489 - 09-21-2018, 19:24

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
91490 - 09-21-2018, 19:26
lol grassley says **** it, he's had enough.

Breaking...Senator Grassley Calls for a Kavanaugh Vote for Monday

U go boy

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91491 - 09-21-2018, 19:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
what is this stupid smile pose crap? does it mean something other than 'i like soy'

Soylent Grin.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91492 - 09-21-2018, 19:27
(((
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
So...'CNNNPR'

It has to be part of a bigger corporate scheme.
)))
We have to be careful of foreign influence even if they are friends with us; we like intelligent people. We need to let them know we are not pushovers and to not try to destroy us.

Last edited by SeVeReD; 09-21-2018 at 19:30..
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91493 - 09-21-2018, 19:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
lol grassley says **** it, he's had enough.

Breaking...Senator Grassley Calls for a Kavanaugh Vote for Monday

U go boy
****ing finally.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91494 - 09-21-2018, 19:39

Libscums are completely unhinged.

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
91495 - 09-21-2018, 19:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipp View Post
cumsukkn hore blazey gon keepon sukkn t0nsa peepee s0ss n eetn chit lykka gud lil fucchore smdh lol

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
91496 - 09-21-2018, 20:31
IT WAS ALL A DEMOCRAT PLOT: Christine Ford Adviser Told Democrats in July Call About Plot to Take Down Kavanaugh (AUDIO)

Quote:
In a July conference call to Democrat leaders, Ricki Seidman – a Democratic operative, former Clinton White House official and current advisor to Dr. Christine Blasey Ford – laid out a strategy to defeat the nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Ricki Seidman Plots Strategy To Defeat Judge Kavanaugh Back In July (AUDIO)

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
91497 - 09-21-2018, 20:50
That wasn't nefarious at all.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
91498 - 09-21-2018, 21:22
we need a proper investigation to get to the bottom of this, nothing i have seen indicates he didn't do it

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
91499 - 09-21-2018, 21:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
we need a proper investigation to get to the bottom of this, nothing i have seen indicates he didn't do it
you are a ****ing idiot then, because there is absolutely no proof. You must love the #metoo movement that embraces guilty until proven innocent.

She said he did it, her friends won't substantiate it, his friends said it didn't happen, she cannot provide any factual information and cannot even provide dates or the place.

Were you raped by a man when you were young and you have repressed emotions maybe?

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
91500 - 09-21-2018, 21:34
Giant Douche and Turd Sandwich I know...
Watch Live: Ted Cruz and Beto ORourke face off in first debate - YouTube

Quote:
Cruz: "...I think you're absolutely sincere, like Bernie [Sanders], that you believe in expanding government and higher taxes..."
Beto: "True to form."

Page 4575 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot