[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

holy shit.

nothing the democrats do can change dealy or blackpeople's minds.

if this had been a republican president's administration with biased doj/fbi using a rnc funded fake dossier to get a fisa warrant to spy on a democrat presidential candidate during an election, we would never hear the end of it from them.

stop ur partisan shit and understand that this is really fucking bad for our country. it doesn't matter WHO did it. it was fucking done, and their needs to be consequences. do you not understand this?

9pzp6lyobud01.png

Lol, never in a million years would I have thought that the Trump loyalists would hinge their entire flailing defense of Trump on Carter Page. Clearly none of you have ever seen Carter Page speak in front of a camera, or done one bit of research about who he actually is and why he was under surveillance. This will blow up spectacularly in your faces.

Carter Page, lmao

v9ydhwc.gif

I know he's been under surveillance for 5 years without ever being charged with a crime because he met someone's criteria of potentially being enticed by a foreign government.

Lol, never in a million years would I have thought that the Trump loyalists would hinge their entire flailing defense of Trump on Carter Page. Clearly none of you have ever seen Carter Page speak in front of a camera, or done one bit of research about who he actually is and why he was under surveillance. This will blow up spectacularly in your faces.

Carter Page, lmao

v9ydhwc.gif

it's the criminal acts that matter dipshit.. not why

Carter Page, lmao

https://i.imgur.com/v9ydhwc.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Just because someone is a criminal doesn't mean we throw the constitution in the garbage.. we still have to handle it appropriately or we lose all credibility and the document becomes meaningless.

They broke the law against American Citizens. Not your sacred illegal immigrants that can do no wrong... Americans. Fucknut

3rd grade up in this bitch wtf?

Trump won't tell the truth... I mean right? You know more about him than me so you think he is rotten to the core and all.. so Trump will just roll over?

its cute you think he's not

mueller has to ask him one question

"did you fire the fbi director to kill the russia investigation"

yes - that's obstruction

no - that's lying to the fbi

pick one

Trump can answer "because I wanted to" lmao even comey testified

the FBI Director serves at the pleasure of the President holy smokes

dems are still playing checkers the Russia investigation is about to end

:lol:

Back