[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

The difference curve seems to be flattening... this could have implications if they deduct a bunch of votes for you again. Do you still have a last minute "ace in the hole" to have a bunch of new people register in short order if need be?

The difference curve seems to be flattening... this could have implications if they deduct a bunch of votes for you again. Do you still have a last minute "ace in the hole" to have a bunch of new people register in short order if need be?

I wish. One of my spies ran into the other couple advertising their xbox contest at kidfest. Its like a car show/carnival for kids. This ran over the weekend and could account for their spike but I don't think it will last. I'm waiting to see todays numbers to see what we are dealing with.

Even with the flattening we are still about 100 votes a day ahead of them. We just need a solid last week. Getting the 250 TW voters to vote every day would be a start. only about 100 votes a day are coming from TW.

Back