[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

voted + sent info to tracker.

Brandan Iwaszko & Gabrielle Pastore Total Votes: 16015
Kevin Maki & Jaelynn Ruckdashel Total Votes: 14850

People aren't complaining because it has turned into a TW vs Xbox faggots competition. It's no longer about making you win, it's about making them lose.

The icing on the cake will be if someone from TW wins their xbox.

my point was there is almost never a thread stickied for any length of time and it is out of TW character. Surprisingly no one has said WTFS? unsticky that shit.

:sunny:

But yes destroying the xbox people has been a wonderful side effect of this contest :p

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

Unsticky this fucking thread shit fuck cocksuckers

oh btw i voted again today :)

and I hope I win the xbox elite also, that would rock, i sent an email in

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

well apparently I can't vote.. I think they deleted my account or something too, cuz when I try and do a retrieve password request it says they are unable to access my information.. and I put in all real information

edit: sent them an email :shrug:

Last edited:
well apparently I can't vote.. I think they deleted my account or something too, cuz when I try and do a retrieve password request it says they are unable to access my information.. and I put in all real information

edit: sent them an email :shrug:

This is starting to piss me off. You are the 10th to 15th person to tell me this. I don't really know what to say in an e-mail that doesn't come across as "you guys are fucking d'bags do your fucking job correctly for all of the teams".

Its ridiculous. The other team hasn't had a single problem with votes being docked. With the way they remove bulk votes it is impossible for it to have happened in the last 8 days and me not catch it on the spread sheet.

For every one of the 15 people who got banned and reinstated because their info was 100% legit there is probably 15 people who just signed up and voted for the 16 then didn't try again. Thats a fuck load of legit votes that got blocked for no fucking reason.

Sigh.

This is starting to piss me off. You are the 10th to 15th person to tell me this. I don't really know what to say in an e-mail that doesn't come across as "you guys are fucking d'bags do your fucking job correctly for all of the teams".

Its ridiculous. The other team hasn't had a single problem with votes being docked. With the way they remove bulk votes it is impossible for it to have happened in the last 8 days and me not catch it on the spread sheet.

For every one of the 15 people who got banned and reinstated because their info was 100% legit there is probably 15 people who just signed up and voted for the 16 then didn't try again. Thats a fuck load of legit votes that got blocked for no fucking reason.

Sigh.

I got my account back, looks like it was my fault, entered password wrong and it locked it...wish it would say that instead of "can't find your information" though, heh.. so don't yell at em yet ;)

anyway, voted again!

Back