[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast
View Couples

voted everyday since last Saturday, plus the 15 bonus

It's enough to ask us to vote, let alone, vote then post about it here

any one with any credibility around here i have been backfilling. and its only for the drawing so if you don't want in that you don't have to post.

appreciate the effort though :)

any one with any credibility around here i have been backfilling. and its only for the drawing so if you don't want in that you don't have to post.

appreciate the effort though :)

Apparently I don't have credibility :(

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.

Telos,

The day you win this thing that is worth thousands of dollars I will be laid off from my work thereby losing thousands of dollars.

I hate you so much.

:sunny: if you get laid off I'll invite you tot he wedding at least :sunny:

Updated to here.

Yoda if you have told me you voted on a day or a stretch of days I missed it. I'll back fill what ever you tell you have voted.

Most of my reasoning for having people post was to bump this thread. I didn't realize Rayn would be awesome enough to leave it stickied all month. I'm kind of surprised some of the community hasn't complained for what ever reason. <3

Thank you for Voting.
View Couples

Congratulations! You have received total of 15 Bonus Votes to award to your favorite couple!
Thank you for registering to vote in Feldmann Nissan’s Dream Wedding Giveaway!

People aren't complaining because it has turned into a TW vs Xbox faggots competition. It's no longer about making you win, it's about making them lose.

The icing on the cake will be if someone from TW wins their xbox.

Back