Tell me about AD rep post naxx.

Helado

Contributor
Veteran XV
I haven't really tried any of the new EPL rep grind crap post naxx. I was thinking of picking up my AD rep grind again, but I heard that the rep grind is still the same and getting the mats for the items is worse than Sithilus. A buddy of mine said he was grinding epl mobs and got 150 scourgestones and one bone fragment in the same period of time. That doesn't bode well for getting any of the items.

I've got about 16k left to grind. :|

you just need to kill skeletons to get bone fragments, you can get 30-40 an hour depending where you go.. i was grinding at felstone field for a few hours the other day and had ~120 when i was done

if you aren't at least revered i wouldnt even try for the turnin rewards as you would need like 90 turnins to get a blue item thats pretty lacking

you get 100 or 200 rep for the first 30 you turn in then 10 rep for each turnin after that... its pretty horrible, i would just save all stones/rep items and just run scholo/strat until revered then turn them all in if you want exalted

i think i only got 50 rep for the writ i did too which is bullshit because it was 25 rugged armor kits + the 25 rep token i turned in to get it =\

ya I'm 5k into exalted atm. I didn't have a reason to go over revered before, but there's a couple of those epic items that I want to toy with.

Ya, I need to convince some friends to do some 2 man strat again. Just everyone that I know on my server that still plays raids from 6 to 12, 7 days a week. I messed around to try to find a decent grinding place for the bone fragments, it's kinda tough because there's no one place where everything is just skeletal mobs. Did have some luck in WPL, so I'll probably head there and hit up the farms.

Thanks for the tips.

For rep, the Bone fragment type quests aren't worth the time. You're much better off just grinding the last field in WPL or the Noxxious/Fungal areas.

Back