Cross Realm BGs are awesome!

Our whole cluster is hosed atm, but heard there were 40 WSG games open earlier. Now I can get to character select screen but when I try joining the server it kicks me right back to char select. :(

He may not necessarily be alliance on a horde-heavy server. Our server population is about 1.2:1 or so with alliance on top but our BG queues are generally 30+ minutes and alliance has instant games.
damn i didnt know tich horde had ques that long. Atleast you guys win everytime.

ya, alliance queve times have been terrible already for Tichondrius. Used to be instant, going on 5+mins now...

That the same battlegroup as Deathwing? Last I heard, a couple of hours ago, was BGs were up and Horde were rejoicing over insta-queues. Could have changed since then though.

^That makes no sense at all. I think i'm now dumber after reading it and trying to see how the "forcing you" part has any meaning besides you trying to use some sophisticated phrase to make yourself sound like a victim.

No one forces you to level up, no one forces you to get items, and no one forces you to join the battleground. :shrug:

But blizzard IS forcing you to split your cp with the entirety of your BG. For some, soloing people was much better because they actually know how to play their class.

Yeah now Tichondrius horde-side has instant WSG queues. I don't know about AB or AV but we probably played a dozen games in barely over an hour tonight. Normally in that timespan we'd be lucky to have 3 games.

Yeah on tich wsg weekend (2 weekends ago?) We tried to run a WSG group and on friday night in about 3 hours we got 6 games. 3 of those ended from not enough players on alliance side.

It was awful. Tich is a PVP wasteland now it is totally dead. It will be interesting to see if this sticks or if it is a passing thing.

I've had instant queue's allll night long.

Burning Blade Horde.

In related news, it turns out other servers suck. We've been playing WSG all night and haven't been capped on all night. The pugs are retarded and the other guild groups can't play. This patch took the effort out of PvP because there are no good opponents anymore.

what really sucks is that i moved to a new server, now I'm placed in clusters with servers that have been open since release. I feel bad for our servers horde though, alliance is waaay further in progression.

putting the technical problems aside...

IM LOVING THIS SHIT.

I came back from 6 weeks away from wow... and 1.12 was basically the final test for me as to whether to stay with wow.

Man, non-stop BG action with fresh blood all the time. This is much better than i had expected. I also didnt expect this to allow folks from various servers to join together. Bravo.

It may take a week or two for them to smooth out the networking issues and to stabilize all the cluster setups to minimize queue times... but damn. I'm happy so far.

I even pulled my warlock out again :)

yeah fuck the new queues, i have to wait for a game on alliance.. it was nice that tich had instant queues... how am i supposed to use it as my secondary hearth now... ic an't wait 17 minutes

I'm happy about the new faces in PvP and not facing the exact same pre-made every hour and a half (fuck the queues, really) in AB and WSG. But my group of servers got dicked the fuck over (Uther), and they just added a brand new 2 week old PvP server to our cluster of established, release-day, 90% of the way through Naxx group. Oh well...more free wins and rep I guess :/

The auto raid is the most annoying thing ever. Especially when people are coming and going joining other BG's. Not to mention along with getting our queued raid stuck in bg's, split across 3 bg's, and not being able to leave bg's, the raid leader couldn't even arrange groups inside the bg and couldn't change raid lead.

The auto raid is the most annoying thing ever. Especially when people are coming and going joining other BG's. Not to mention along with getting our queued raid stuck in bg's, split across 3 bg's, and not being able to leave bg's, the raid leader couldn't even arrange groups inside the bg and couldn't change raid lead.

simple fix, logout, relog in. prob solved. im glad they made it a auto raid...most idiots didnt team up for communication.

simple fix, logout, relog in. prob solved. im glad they made it a auto raid...most idiots didnt team up for communication.

After altf4'ing and relogging, some were still in an empty instance of wsg, others had the ab map while being in ironforge, myself I was in EPL with a WSG map, but had no textures and was "moving" so I couldn't do anything. After that we gave up for the night.

The most annoying thing about the auto raid is that pubbies are still pubbies and now they feel their entitled to heals and buffs and whatever else even though they still won't listen. If they just zerged and didn't defend points in AB before, they still aren't going to after. Not to mention the damn thing doesn't allow you to keep your party and groups when you join. I may join up to healbot some friends of mine and some jackass decides to put me in his group so he thinks he can get heals and phat HK's in his valor and IBS. Idiots will be idiots whether they're in raid or not, and I'd rather have the not option.

Back