Cross Realm BGs are awesome!

G-Force

Veteran XX
:D

You have joined Alterac Valley 12. Hahah, I love the auto-join too.

The mini map is bugged there though. Everytime you capture or attack or the enemy does the same...the mini map goes away.

Crap for me so far. Gone from decent queue times to 40minutes+ for AV. Yeah, I have over 20 AVs open in my group, but what good is it if I have to quadrupule my wait time to get on?

at what point would blizzard start testing this shit before disrupting service for millions for hours and hours

I spoke to soon. I think BGs are down, there were no Qs for ab or wsg. Wait for AV was average 1 hour. It was damn fun when I was playing AV though. We won! Alliance never wins AV on my server :p

Deathwing's group is borked, people trying to enter the queues end up disconnected and Blizzard already did a restart.

awesome

i used to have instant queues to av, ab and wsg

now i have to wait 10-15min in line to play a video game

awesome

awesome

i used to have instant queues to av, ab and wsg

now i have to wait 10-15min in line to play a video game

awesome

This means you are alliance on a horde heavy server. Similar to mine. As horde on my server it has been awful in addition to gimped raiding we got 30+ minute queues for wsg ON WSG WEEKENDS. I know it makes me a jerkass but I have no pity for the alliance that have had the best of both worlds for all of this time now having to suffer for awhile.

Our whole cluster is hosed atm, but heard there were 40 WSG games open earlier. Now I can get to character select screen but when I try joining the server it kicks me right back to char select. :(

He may not necessarily be alliance on a horde-heavy server. Our server population is about 1.2:1 or so with alliance on top but our BG queues are generally 30+ minutes and alliance has instant games.

Nam half those gmaes had 3 people in them since what it was doing was letting people join as group and then randomly booting people from the instance once they got in. Then to add insult to injury the people that got booted also get deserter debuff.

Good times.

idk what is wrong with everyone else's servers.....but cross realm BG's are bad ass

And the instant-raid party formation is probably the best thing blizzard has added to WoW since release

Deathwing is running smoothly, and apparently DW Horde are "winning all of it". But this is also the twink tiers (10 - 19, 20 - 29, 30 - 39) so I'm not sure how the other tiers are.

And the instant-raid party formation is probably the best thing blizzard has added to WoW since release

The only thing I like about this is that I won't have to see "invite me" spam in general chat and yell. I'd prefer to be elitist and stick to only my guild group.

This means you are alliance on a horde heavy server. Similar to mine. As horde on my server it has been awful in addition to gimped raiding we got 30+ minute queues for wsg ON WSG WEEKENDS. I know it makes me a jerkass but I have no pity for the alliance that have had the best of both worlds for all of this time now having to suffer for awhile.
except i quit the game last summer because of hour+ queues then rerolled alliance on illidan to play with twers and have fast queues, yet blizzard fucks me over yet again. i mean i at least stepped up and left the server to solve my issue.

idk what is wrong with everyone else's servers.....but cross realm BG's are bad ass

except forcing people to do anything in a video game is stupid. i hate being forced to share cp with retarded leeching newbs like you

Last edited:
^That makes no sense at all. I think i'm now dumber after reading it and trying to see how the "forcing you" part has any meaning besides you trying to use some sophisticated phrase to make yourself sound like a victim.

No one forces you to level up, no one forces you to get items, and no one forces you to join the battleground. :shrug:

Back