patch day 8-22

i just wanna get on so we can try the fuckin cross realm battlegroups. (that comes with patch, right?)

Better be like instant BG's now.

:boogie:

All i care about are the x-server BGs. I stopped raiding ages ago and could really care less about all the nuance class changes. I'm just curious about how these pvp changes will work in practice on the real realms.

Frankly, 1.12 determines whether or not i stay a wow subscriber.

I just hope the networking isnt a mess this week...

:boogie:

All i care about are the x-server BGs. I stopped raiding ages ago and could really care less about all the nuance class changes. I'm just curious about how these pvp changes will work in practice on the real realms.

Frankly, 1.12 determines whether or not i stay a wow subscriber.

I just hope the networking isnt a mess this week...

I'm sort of in the same boat. I'm leveling up an orc rogue and an undead warrior atm because I want to play some horde. I'll probably raid again when the smaller raids of the expansion come out. I can almost guarantee I'll leave WoW for Warhammer Online unless Mythic does something to completely screw up the game. I loved DAoC RvR and I can't wait to see how Warhammer turns out.

I'm sort of in the same boat. I'm leveling up an orc rogue and an undead warrior atm because I want to play some horde. I'll probably raid again when the smaller raids of the expansion come out. I can almost guarantee I'll leave WoW for Warhammer Online unless Mythic does something to completely screw up the game. I loved DAoC RvR and I can't wait to see how Warhammer turns out.

I'm not buying the warhammer hype although id check out an open beta (is it open?).

I'm the same way about WoW. I have lvl 60 horde lock on malganis i might start playing again, along with a 39 druid twink. I then have a bunch of twinks and chars on Dark Iron which is extremely active pvp-wise.

I am really bored with raiding. The politics, the obsession with gear... is just too much for me at this point. My last guild was extremely laid back and very skilled, but even then when i look back at it... im bored with it. The challenge of killing a boss for the first time is awesome, and if i keep playing with the expansion i may seek a vet guild somewhere that's committed to serious pvp... and then run these things in smaller groups for the fun.

I'd rather fish than deal with another 40-man raid obsessing over gear.

I mean, im not against 40-man raiding. I think it's very cool but it's the obsession over gear thing that im simply bored with. Playing pvp casually or even perhaps competitively is much more compelling to me.

Id be very happy if blizz sets up a real ladder system for pvp and then i can find a talented guild that wants to play competitively.

Back