Looking for a couple UI addons

r00fies

Veteran XV
Don't have any screenshots of them, but..

One of the UI addons puts rings around your character. The rings have health, mana, rage, energy and etc.. It's quite a popular mod so I'm sure one of you have it or know the name of it :p: Screenshot: http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6104/wowscrnshot080106142708pf8.png

The other mod is like SCT only, instead of scrolling the numbers above your character, they come off your character in a fountain like effect. If you've watched those '5v5 fight night' videos, I think one of the warriors uses the addon.

Please help :mecry:

edit- Ok, so I guess the 2nd one IS SCT with a set animation in the default options :lol: But if anyone knows the name of the 1st one, that'd be <3

Last edited:
nurfed hud is working nicely again.

unfortunately, nurfed has removed almost all the options for its various addons for the moment, making me weary of using this for now

archud for the bars

is there any way to make SCT only show more specific things? Im tired of seeing it say OVERPOWER NOW!! when im in berserker and overpower is the last thing on my mind

archud for the bars

is there any way to make SCT only show more specific things? Im tired of seeing it say OVERPOWER NOW!! when im in berserker and overpower is the last thing on my mind

I think under the /sct menu in the upper right hand corner there should be a tab that says "Messages." That might not be the right spot, and I'm doing this from memory, but it's probably a good place to check :shrug:

You have the option of making the sct messages appear in a cascade. I'm positive that's what you saw.

And there is an "Execute/Hammer of Wrath" check box on the left side at the bottom of the sct checklist.

Back