[So] I'm starting a rogue on a new server...

If you're going to be doing any sort of raiding I'd suggest you hit up Dire Maul West for the Distracting Dagger off of the Prince. Weapon skill is a huge factor in doing high damage to boss mobs.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Formulas:Weapon_Skill for the details, but basically versus level 63s, each point of weapon skill is roughly 1% more dps - it's incredibly powerful.

If you're going to be doing any sort of raiding I'd suggest you hit up Dire Maul West for the Distracting Dagger off of the Prince. Weapon skill is a huge factor in doing high damage to boss mobs.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Formulas:Weapon_Skill for the details, but basically versus level 63s, each point of weapon skill is roughly 1% more dps - it's incredibly powerful.
Well by the time i'l hit 60 i would hope that the new patch is in, i'm going to be saving dpk for ancient core leather gloves and i'm getting a muggers belt

I'd rather sacrifice an equipment spot instead of the actual weapon for +skill, and I know how it works.

Not only that, +skill is only usefull against level 63 mobs, so essentially just bosses, and hopefully I'l have the gear to already get my +skill so I can have a kick ass dagger for doing damage anyways.

Just my two cents anyways, I was trying to get maladath forever on my warrior because there isn't any +skill gear for warriors barring the OEB that I can think of, minus edgemaster's handguards.

If a warlock beats a rogue in damage, that rogue should probably /quit wow.

Also, DW fury warriors have the ability to do the most damage in the game (loatheb, patchwerk are like the only 2 places where they can go balls to the wall) in most fights they have to restain themselves since they don't have A) Feint and B)a passive threat reduction like a rogue has.

Most guilds just soulstone their top fury warrior cause they know he's going to pull aggro either around 20% or sometime before, and just pop up with the SS and start executing at 20%.

If a warlock beats a rogue in damage, that rogue should probably /quit wow.

Also, DW fury warriors have the ability to do the most damage in the game (loatheb, patchwerk are like the only 2 places where they can go balls to the wall) in most fights they have to restain themselves since they don't have A) Feint and B)a passive threat reduction like a rogue has.

Most guilds just soulstone their top fury warrior cause they know he's going to pull aggro either around 20% or sometime before, and just pop up with the SS and start executing at 20%.

Not really I never ever pulled aggro and(like I said before) topped everything up to an including emps minus huhu and chrom

But this isn't about warriors so keep the thread in line

Also, what's a better enchant, +5 damage or lifestealing?

Dual Crusader doesn't scale with gear. Dual +15 agility does.

And who are you kidding with dual lifesteal? If anything, it should be Lifesteal MH, +15 Agility OH. Adding a proc enchant on an OH is pretty dumb for a rogue due to the lack of instants on the OH.

Sounds like someone's never been graced by a competant tank with defiance and shield slam!

With subtlety to cloak, +2% threat on the tank's gloves, BoSalv/Tranquil Air, and enough common sense to not burn deathwish the instant a tank grabs a mob, a fury warrior pretty much cannot pull aggro off a a shield slam/defiance tank who knows what he's doing.

You've heard wrong.

also, Fiery weapon is highly underated. Obviously Fiery weapon sucks for MC and most of BWL, but it adds similar DPS compared to Crusader. Crusader+BF+SnD can be pretty hot, toss in Windfury for even more fun.

+15 on the offhand is a given though.

woah huggies didn't take that?

also i got bored with raiding but now i transfered and am leading raids for my friends on stormreaver for zg and mc and stuff

i'm having fun again at least instead of quitting outright

Back