Blizz banning alot of gliders.

I'll share my little story.

I glided my hunter from 1 to 53. 80% always there. I did go to sleep a few times but I am a very light sleeper, people sending me whispers resulted in my waking up very fast and replying to them. I had one guy sending me a tell that I was a bot, I replied to him saying wtf he was talking about and he just started talking shit.

From there on out, I got to 54 myself and Paid to have it leveled straight to 60 since I didn't have time to do it myself (started a new job, school etc). I didn't wanna risk getting my account banned since it was almost 60.

3 days later after hitting 60, banned :(

***Notice of Account Closure***

Greetings,Account Name: ******

This is a notification regarding your World of Warcraft account. Access to this account has been permanently disabled for exploitation of the World of Warcraft economy or for being associated to accounts which have been closed for intended exploitation. While we try to be as lenient as possible in our assessments of the results of exploitation investigations, reoccurring trends in exploitative endeavors on your account have ultimately resulted in account closure.As a result, this account will no longer be able to access any aspect of World of Warcraft. This action has been taken in accordance with the Terms of Use (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html) and our game policies (http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowgm/?id=agm01712p). According to the World of Warcraft Terms of Use, to which all players agree when installing World of Warcraft, Section 3, Paragraph C [Rules Related to Game Play] states that
you may not do anything that Blizzard Entertainment considers contrary to the "essence" of World of Warcraft.Thank you for your time and understanding of our position in this matter. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.Regards,Account AdministrationBlizzard Entertainmentwww.WorldOfWarcraft.com

Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment, and we would like your feedback on the level of service you have received. Please feel free to provide such feedback at the following web address: http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=eSurvey000&i=199&d=8/15/2006 2:37:05 PM&t=*******

Lucky for me, I had this on a different account, diff credit card and everything. I did buy some gold (like 100g) because I needed a bit of gear for the hunter before i start running instances to get better gear but I think the chinese fuck was laundering high priced items on my account. I did see the fuck in SM at level 57 and wondering wtf he was doing there.

When I logged on, I got like tells from 2 different people in chinese lol.

Blizzard does not wanna tell me how exacly I "exploited the economy". So bleh. I'm just happy my Warrior wasn't hit with the stick. He's got epics and I invested a lot of time on it. Leveled it to 60 myself, raid with it etc. I'm not hurting much by losing my hunter.

For those wondering, watch your back and don't buy shit from thsale.com or brogaming.

Back