Blizz banning alot of gliders.

leetdemon

Veteran X
brothers account got banned for gliding, he was at the keyboard gliding a gm messaged him and he replied the gm said this account is being suspended for exploitation the email will explain then he was disconnected.

he was using a private profile and had custom keys.xml setup. I logged into glider forums and posted about it and i saw that tons of people are getting banned for it. I would be careful if i was you guys blizzard seems to be up to something.

i've kinda wanted to glide another mage but with people bitching about this guy all over the glider forums i'll wait a bit :p

gliding is a dumb idea

i did it for a few days, sold the account and sold my glider key.

It's way too obvious, even with custom profiles and key settings.

brothers account got banned for gliding, he was at the keyboard gliding a gm messaged him and he replied the gm said this account is being suspended for exploitation the email will explain then he was disconnected.

he was using a private profile and had custom keys.xml setup. I logged into glider forums and posted about it and i saw that tons of people are getting banned for it. I would be careful if i was you guys blizzard seems to be up to something.

eploitation bans usually lean more towards item dupping, tell that noob not to flood the auction house with 10 stack of eels a night.

bliz will eventually catch up with you anyways, if you dont think blizzard invests themselves in a couple Glider keys to understand how it works, your crazy.

he didnt fish dude, it was for gliding.

a gliding email looks like this and will have no mention of exploits

Greetings ***,

***Notice of Account Closure***

Access to the World of Warcraft account *******, and any World of Warcraft account associated with the payment information you have provided, has been permanently disabled. The account has been identified as having used unauthorized game modifications and thus is in violation of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use. The recurring subscription on the account has been disabled to prevent further charges.

Please review the World of Warcraft Terms of Use at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html, which you accepted when you installed World of Warcraft and established the account(s). Section 2, Paragraph C details the limitations of game play modifications and use of any third-party or “packet sniffing” software. In addition, Section 3, Paragraph C, parts iii and iv restrict the use of any hack, scripting or macroing software which obtains information from World of Warcraft to gain a competitive advantage over other players.

Furthermore, any activities not intended by game design which affect the economy, the client, player characters or the world itself have a tremendous negative impact on the potential enjoyment for all players. The effects of these activities take many forms including a bloated game economy, server instability, and allowing unauthorized access to accounts, computers, and player data.

As a result, the account(s) will no longer be accessible and will unfortunately not be reopened under any circumstances.

Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowaa/.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter and respecting our position and all statutes within the World of Warcraft Terms of Use.

Regards,

As a result, the account(s) will no longer be accessible and will unfortunately not be reopened under any circumstances.

Ouch.

I tried to get my friend from China to play on U.S. server with me, and 3 days into playing his trail account he got banned.

The email he got was a lot more vague. They said something about the spirit of wow. Now what about playing with a friend from another country violates this spirit thingy?

7:43 AM <GM>|Hplayer:Bekyn|h[Bekyn]|h whispers: Greetings. This is Game Master Bekyn. May I have a moment of your time?
7:43 AM <GM>|Hplayer:Bekyn|h[Bekyn]|h whispers: Greetings. This is Game Master Bekyn. May I have a moment of your time?
7:43 AM <GM>|Hplayer:Bekyn|h[Bekyn]|h whispers: LFM Bots pst
7:44 AM <GM>|Hplayer:Bekyn|h[Bekyn]|h whispers: ;)

Back