Simo0wnz tribes video

any tribes movie as long as it has some nice shots + music is fine with me

but i must say the song was a little bad for the movie, but that is just future reference if you make another one ever :)

grow up you people who criticize (sp) him for trying to make a movie for you guys to enjoy and watch

xShinex said:
any tribes movie as long as it has some nice shots + music is fine with me

but i must say the song was a little bad for the movie, but that is just future reference if you make another one ever :)

grow up you people who criticize (sp) him for trying to make a movie for you guys to enjoy and watch
eat shit

KamaKAzii said:
Kriss Kross how did you become so sexy... And btw Slipknot, 300-600m is a bit crazy... unless the pesron is flying straight up and down. but even then no1 in the world would be able to nail ever one ;)

Dude, it aint hard, playing for 3 yrs on a 56k, then playing with a 50 ping does wonders, when i get my adsl in 2 weeks ill prove it to you online.... Its just a matter of knowing where to aim, cant be taught, comes from expereince...

not trying to impress people..just wanted some people to see it
i like the comments and some of the CONSTRUCTIVE criticism...
ill work harder on next one

You actually use the same reticle and nade launcher as me. First time I've seen it in a video.

Nice shots - enjoyed the video. Thought the big foe indicators were kinda ugly, but I can see where the help in game.

As far as the long MA argument, I always think of it like golf. A pro will hit more hole-in-one's than an amateur because they are skilled enough to get there shot close to the hole consistently, and sometimes they get the right roll and it goes in. Same thing with a long MA, the good players get it into that zone where it has a chance of hitting a lot more often than a noob. Definitely still some luck involved, but a lot higher percentage chance for the good players.

Buk Naked said:
You actually use the same reticle and nade launcher as me. First time I've seen it in a video.

Nice shots - enjoyed the video. Thought the big foe indicators were kinda ugly, but I can see where the help in game.

As far as the long MA argument, I always think of it like golf. A pro will hit more hole-in-one's than an amateur because they are skilled enough to get there shot close to the hole consistently, and sometimes they get the right roll and it goes in. Same thing with a long MA, the good players get it into that zone where it has a chance of hitting a lot more often than a noob. Definitely still some luck involved, but a lot higher percentage chance for the good players.

agreed

Back